SoMinecraftHD

[NexCraft][24/7][GriefProtection][NiceStaff]

you posted a tag as "tekkit classic". Is this a Tekkit Classic or Tekkit main server?

Edit. 4 days and no reply. Locking this

Edited by Munaus

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By SeargeantChampion
      149.56.157.169:2115
      Dedicated Tekkit Classic Server 24/7
      You earn money by playing ( 100$ per minute )
      You can create or join a faction
      Grief is not tolerated, CoreProtect is available for Staff to fix any grief
      99.9% ITEMS Available, just the most dangerous ones were banned 
      No lag
    • By ZzchickenzZ
      Can anyone help me find what is causing this? 

[INFO] Default game type: 0
      05:58:30 [INFO] Registering world Orion, dimension 0, of providertype [email protected](0) with Minecraft Forge
      05:58:30 [INFO] Registering world Orion_the_end, dimension 1, of providertype [email protected](0) with Minecraft Forge
      05:58:30 [SEVERE] Exception in thread "Thread-9"
      05:58:30 [SEVERE] com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 7
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:180)
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:755)
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:694)
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.updater.BukkitDLUpdaterService.fetchArtifact(BukkitDLUpdaterService.java:44)
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.updater.BukkitDLUpdaterService.getArtifact(BukkitDLUpdaterService.java:27)
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.updater.AutoUpdater$1.run(AutoUpdater.java:77)
      05:58:30 [SEVERE] Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 7
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.expect(JsonReader.java:339)
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.beginObject(JsonReader.java:322)
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:168)
      05:58:30 [INFO] Registering world Orion_nether, dimension -1, of providertype [email protected](0) with Minecraft Forge
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       ... 5 more
    • By truscellino
      Hello everyone,
      i recently got my tekkit classic server up so that i could play with a mate. Everything was working fine, server had no problems, i had no problems joining and playing while in my server. Until, when i logged into the server once, i played for about a minute and then my screen froze, and after 5 seconds or so turned into a white screen. I wanted to ask this because no other posts i could find had the same problem. HOWEVER singleplayer works fine, which is quite weird. It just happens everytime. i log in, play for 30 seconds or a minute or so, then everything freezes and the whole tekkit window goes white. I am using sphax pureBDcraft texture pack and a shader. But what really fustrates me is the whole of today and yesterday I could play fine. 

The first freeze incident happened when i tried to turn fog to fancy. I was aware that the "fancy" feature for fog was only available if my graphics card would allow it, and when i tried to turn it to fancy it froze, and after a few seconds turns to white screen. I turned fog back to normal, but still get the bug. I even deleted all the technic files off of my computer and redownloaded everything (tekkit classic, sphax, shader...). Again, singleplayer works but not when i join my server.
      My friend can join and play on the server fine. He also has sphax texture pack and the same shader as me. 
      Thank you for reading

• By OptimusMoJo
      i have been trying to make a tekkit classic server(free of course) all day and i have had no luck. Ive made servers before but never tekkit classic. Ive looked up countless videos hoping to find a helpful one but still i find nothing. it may be because port forwarding with my internet is wierd but i dont know. I have At&t internet by the way. But could anybody help me with this. Its getting frustrating and i dont know what else to do.
    • By Joshycool44
      Hey Guys,
      Just letting anyway who sees this know I am making a small server for Minecraft Tekkit Classic and am looking for enthusiastic people to join. No banned items, but cheats are not allowed. Be friendly. There should be no reason to go to war with anyone and anything bad may be an immediate ban. This will be open 24/7 and should be lots of fun. I will be filming a youtube series on it. People from Australia are mostly wanted, as I live in Australia and people would be more likely to come on at the same time as me. Between ages of 11-16 to join. Email me at [email protected] with your skype username, as you are only getting on if a) You are a good person (polite, etc.) I can trust you. Send me a time you want to skype and I'll try do it. It's not like an interview, just a chat so I get to know you. Also send me your minecraft username, as my server is whitelisted. If anyone has a problem, email me. I am 15 yrs of age and don't have any particular standards except your trustworthy, nice, and we can be friends. THX, if anyone is interested, please send an email. It should be a great, fun, friendly tekkit classic server. Looking forward to meeting you .
      Cya,
      Josh (Joshycool44 in-game)