Schil's Tekkit Adventure

Schilcote

There aren't many Technic/Tekkit adventure maps out there, so I'm creating one.

Currently, the zip is designed to be used singleplayer with tekkit (extract to %appdata%\.minecraft\.techniclauncher\tekkit\saves\), but once it's done I'll move the files around so you can use it on a Tekkit server.

The zip: http://www.mediafire.com/?pxqw4rp0ymkd0d4

Screenshits:

78748_thumb.png

67189_thumb.png

can you please say what the hell to do because i have no idea.

Okay, this isnt an adventure map. This looks like you build a really big pointless map with some machines in your SSP world, and decided to upload it for some reason. The rail system is broken, it wont start right. riding it damn near gave me a seizure. getting uranium and tin was a bit harder than it should have been seeing as you dont have any supplies from the beginning. and the second teleporter doesnt work. 1/10

if i were you, id completely restart. do it on a flatland map and maybe get someone to build in more than one block. It may have gotten better later, but that damn teleporter wouldnt work with a full mfe, even when i spawned in a mfsu it didnt work

• 4 weeks later...

The broken teleporter is linked to 0,0,0 eg its not linked to anything, in that direction anyway.

Its just an annoying mixture of teleporters, badly configured HS rail, nether portals, and some obviously spawned items (HV solar array powered oil rigs).

Aside from the CC terminal story line, it's an mostly incompetently build mess. The rail line, nuclear reactors are clearly built by someone who has almost no knowledge of IC2 reactors or railcraft in general.

The tower you spawn on top of is a mob infested pointless structure, there is nothing to explore in it. No sign of food anywhere on the map, you start the map with absolutely nothing, not even a stone sword.

Just not enough to explore, or puzzles to solve to make this an adventure map.

• 1 month later...

There aren't many Technic/Tekkit adventure maps out there, so I'm creating one.

Currently, the zip is designed to be used singleplayer with tekkit (extract to %appdata%\.minecraft\.techniclauncher\tekkit\saves\), but once it's done I'll move the files around so you can use it on a Tekkit server.

The zip: http://www.mediafire.com/?pxqw4rp0ymkd0d4

Screenshits:

78748_thumb.png

67189_thumb.png

also, he said he was "creating one" implying that its not finished yet, so shut up!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

The broken teleporter is linked to 0,0,0 eg its not linked to anything, in that direction anyway.

Its just an annoying mixture of teleporters, badly configured HS rail, nether portals, and some obviously spawned items (HV solar array powered oil rigs).

Aside from the CC terminal story line, it's an mostly incompetently build mess. The rail line, nuclear reactors are clearly built by someone who has almost no knowledge of IC2 reactors or railcraft in general.

The tower you spawn on top of is a mob infested pointless structure, there is nothing to explore in it. No sign of food anywhere on the map, you start the map with absolutely nothing, not even a stone sword.

Just not enough to explore, or puzzles to solve to make this an adventure map.

obviously everything is spawned in, its an work in progress adventure map he isn't gonna get everything for it in survival is he?

and since he said "So i'm creating one" kinda obvious he isn't finished.

and instead of putting the guy down why not just not say anything.

obviously everything is spawned in, its an work in progress adventure map he isn't gonna get everything for it in survival is he?

and since he said "So i'm creating one" kinda obvious he isn't finished.

and instead of putting the guy down why not just not say anything.

Just saying, the OP hasn't updated it in about a month and a half, so he probably abandoned it. Don't get your hopes too high up.

Just saying, the OP hasn't updated it in about a month and a half, so he probably abandoned it. Don't get your hopes too high up.

im not getting my hopes up what so ever i just get annoyed with people when the take the piss out of peoples work when they have even completed it and i swear ive seen this on minecraft forums.