Sign in to follow this  
Dino2306

The clan: Confirmation mark: 52643 | Launcher: BLACKLISTED

I know this is the wrong place, I wasn't allowed to post in the right place -.-

I have played the technic version of the technic pack, the normal technic launcher has no issue.

I've been wanting to try tekkit for a while, however, after downloading the installer, the moment I start it, It gives me a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death), pointing out the error was caused by the launcher (Exact path).

Trying the jar, it again, throws a BSOD, without path.

My desktop survived without damage.

I am running windows 7 home premium 64 bit, with proper updates.

I decided to try and run either of the launchers on my laptop, this worked, for once, the second time, it AGAIN BSOD'd, with much worse results, the version of windows on my laptop got corrupted. (I thus, had to reinstall windows, and lose all my files on the laptop; being a proper backup-er, not an issue)

A week later, after discussing, I posted this thread, with a reason, As shown below.

We, Gaming Nerds, now named 'The clan' posted this thread as notify of the current 'Listed as dangerous' status of the Tekkit launcher.

Becouse of our standards, I am hereby informing you that the clan will classify Tekkit as dangerous software, until this issue is fixed.

Deletion of this post, without proper reason, For reasons such as cencoring the issue, will result in Tekkit being on the list of dangerous software, for ever.

The clan will not distribute any additional information, as 'The technic pack' has been put on a blacklist, for known reasons. ( Using mods such as Industrialcraft², Buildcraft, and Redpower2 without permission, We do not care if there is current permission, one blacklisted, always blacklisted.)

Confirmation mark: 52643

By the way, Congratulations, this forums rules are erroneous.

(Memes are not allowed, however, one showing a police-dog is on the rule-post.)

Oh hey, a random group of nerds nobody has heard about putting out outrageous claims. I think your computers have other issues if they crash changing over to Tekkit, so obviously its your end that is the problem. I know of many people who run the launcher fine on the same version of Windows so you must be doing something very 'special' to get it to crash.

The real question is: Who gives a shit? You couldn't be bothered to submit a proper bug report, so most people here won't be bothered to help you.

Also on another note, there is no 'Tekkit Launcher.' There is the option of selecting it on the side bar of the launcher. It's always the Technic Launcher, even if running Yogbox. So I have no clue where the hell you got a Tekkit Launcher.

wow, what do you think you're doing, serving us some kind of court papers? confirmation mark? really?

listen, as you've already been told, there isn't a special "tekkit launcher", there is only one launcher for everything. that includes technic, tekkit, yogbox, hack/mine, and even a vanilla pack. for being "gaming nerds", you and your friends are fucking idiots when it comes to computers.

even better, you post here with this ultimatum, threatening to put the launcher on some mysterious "dangerous software" list that you keep somewhere instead of actually asking for help. to top it off you keep talking about "the clan" as if we give a shit. I only know of one organization that calls themselves "the clan", and they spell it with a 'k'.

you want to know why the rules post has a picture in it? because not all photos are memes, and it's fucking hilarious. you're not clever, guy.

go back and tell your "clan" that you are, in fact, a raging moron who probably either downloaded some piece of malware or a hacked launcher somewhere that ruined your computer, or is so inept that they can't actually properly use their own PC to the point that programs will blue screen out of nowhere for no reason.

Oh God, not

The Clan

I'm not sure, but I think these may be three leaders of The Clan:

XgPHc.jpg

Truly a force to be reckoned with.

Oh wow.

Did some digging, and this guy is a gigantic shister.

I won't link The Clan's webpage, as it's been potentially hacked, and tried to upload some nasty keyloggers onto my system.

People like this make me want to slam my crotch into the corner of a desk.

I know this is the wrong place, I wasn't allowed to post in the right place -.-

I have played the technic version of the technic pack, the normal technic launcher has no issue.

I've been wanting to try tekkit for a while, however, after downloading the installer, the moment I start it, It gives me a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death), pointing out the error was caused by the launcher (Exact path).

Trying the jar, it again, throws a BSOD, without path.

My desktop survived without damage.

I am running windows 7 home premium 64 bit, with proper updates.

I decided to try and run either of the launchers on my laptop, this worked, for once, the second time, it AGAIN BSOD'd, with much worse results, the version of windows on my laptop got corrupted. (I thus, had to reinstall windows, and lose all my files on the laptop; being a proper backup-er, not an issue)

A week later, after discussing, I posted this thread, with a reason, As shown below.

We, Gaming Nerds, now named 'The clan' posted this thread as notify of the current 'Listed as dangerous' status of the Tekkit launcher.

Becouse of our standards, I am hereby informing you that the clan will classify Tekkit as dangerous software, until this issue is fixed.

Deletion of this post, without proper reason, For reasons such as cencoring the issue, will result in Tekkit being on the list of dangerous software, for ever.

The clan will not distribute any additional information, as 'The technic pack' has been put on a blacklist, for known reasons. ( Using mods such as Industrialcraft², Buildcraft, and Redpower2 without permission, We do not care if there is current permission, one blacklisted, always blacklisted.)

Confirmation mark: 52643

By the way, Congratulations, this forums rules are erroneous.

(Memes are not allowed, however, one showing a police-dog is on the rule-post.)

:lol:

Oh please not "Gaming Nerds: The clan", anything but a negative review!

Thank you very much for your post. It shall shine brightly in the tomes of forever, glistening brightly among our collection of jewels.

p.s. 'ironic' is the world you were looking for. 'i-r-o-n-i-c-'. With an "i"

Haha WUT

It's funny because I'm the only one on this forum who knows who these guys are.

And our relationship extends to 'their website puts viruses onto your system'

Although a search for internal conformation of this blacklist doesn't bring anything up.

They have no YouTube either.

Best guess they have less than 500 members.

Sign in to follow this