⌡■The Hollow Nightmare■HARDCORE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL■⌠

Mulixman33

It Begins Again...The world is left ravaged by countless nuclear explosions, war, and mining. The surface is left as a nearly leveled plain of dirt with the occasional trees and plants. Below lies nothing but dwindled ores and rock for miles and even further below lies the hollow caves left from the exploits of the resources... You awaken in your tiny bunker to view the destruction and you appear to be the only one out there... Survival is your only thought...

NOTE: To increase accessibility in-game, configs and/or content packs have been modified to properly fit the pack or to get working!

Pack Link: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/hollow-nightmare.592152

This pack was originally in 1.6.4 and was nothing but a large, empty cave that was pitch black. Now in 1.7.10, it brings both the classic cave diving (courtesy of Enviromine's Cave Dimension) and an apocalyptic feeling (The Wasteland Mod). Scavenge the wasteland's ruins for water, food and supplies or even better some guns! Not only do you have to keep cool and hydrated, but now you must collect a variety of foods AND wander the pitch-black nights alone! Proper ores are a rarity since most of the underground caves have nothing but poor veins of minerals. I hope you guys will enjoy it! REMEMBER: TURN WASTELAND WORLD TYPE ON!!!

SCREENSHOTS:

Overworld Overworld

Underground Caves:

Caves

Police Station (Rare WorldGen Spawn)

My In-Game House

MODLIST:

All Mods belong to their respective owners, I only take credit for editing configs to make them work together. Modlist:

• Advanced Dispencers
  • Another One Bites the Dust (AOBD)
  • Apple Core
  • Applied Energistics 2
  • Backpacks
  • Backtools
  • Better Storage
  • BiblioCraft
  • BuildCraft
  • Catwalks
  • Chicken Chunks
  • Chisel
  • CodeChicken Core
  • Compact Solars (IC2)
  • ComputerCraft
  • CoroUtils
  • Custom Chest Loot
  • Custom Recipes
  • Dense Ores
  • DiseaseCraft
  • EnetBridge(IC2)
  • EnviroMine
  • Ex Nihilo
  • Extra Utilities
  • Flans Mod
  • FPS+
  • Hardcore Darkness
  • Holo Inventory
  • Hunger Overhaul
  • Industrial Craft 2
  • Combinable Armor (IC2)
  • Nuclear Control (IC2)
  • IChun Util
  • Iguana's Tweaks
  • Iguana's Tinkers Tweaks
  • Infernal Mobs
  • Inventory Tweaks
  • JABBA
  • JNBT
  • Launch GUI
  • Mantle
  • Map Writer
  • MineTweaker
  • ModTweaker
  • MrCrayfish Furniture
  • My World Gen
  • Not Enough Codecs
  • Not Enough Items
  • NEI Addons
  • Not Enough Keys
  • Open Blocks
  • Open Lib
  • OptiFine
  • Pam's HarvestCraft
  • PlasmaCraft
  • Poor Ores
  • Railcraft
  • Simple Lanterns
  • Somnia
  • Special Mobs
  • Spice of Life
  • Tinkers' Construct
  • WAILA
  • Wasteland Mod
  • Wild Caves 3
  • Ziplines

TIPS:

+Find The closest source of water, even if it is dirty.

+Save your ammo, use a sword

+Invest in Canned Foods or Jerky (They dont go bad)

+Invest in a Camel Pack, they can be equipped to your chestplates as well!

+Certain Foods Restore Sanity

+Dont drink the green water, its either poison or acid

+Make a Sink/Well

+Stone Torches are better as they are cost efficient!

+Use a Hammer on stone or poor ores! it drops nuggets instead of the ore!

+Cars are great for traveling!

+Use backpacks to save inventory space!

+Get Gud!

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at [email protected] or make a post on this forum! I reply to emails faster though. THis modpack generates no revenue whatsoever, downlowad links/direct links are not sent through AdFly or AdFocus nor do I request donations...

• Similar Content

• By 2Playerss
      Feel that the Magic of Sorrows are around us, We Live in Nature we Provide Air to You!
      This, Pack is very cool I hand picked all the mods myself and combined them to create "WitcherCraft" This pack is very small and lightweight, can run on any computer no matter if its a potato or office laptop.
      Technic Page - https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/witchercraft-12-beta.1893475 
      DIscord Page - https://discord.gg/hgnfhdS8vx

By Guest
    • By Omega_Volta
      I was planning on using some mods, but when I opened the modpack I intended to use, it just shut down and sent me back to the launcher screen. 
      I've tried removing the mods, uninstalling and reinstalling the modpack, updating my launcher, updating java, and restarting my computer, to no avail.
      Down below is the log in pastebin:
      https://pastebin.com/y64AeY0t
    • By M3veronMast3r
      Hello, I didn't know where to put this Thread, sorry for that.
      My Problem is that i want to create more than only 5 Modpacks. I have different Packs in different Version and i need them all and i dont want to create constantly an new account just to create a new Modpack. I dont understand why this Action is limited to 5 Modpacks. It makes no sense to me. Is there any way to create more than only 5?
      Hope you can help me. ~M3veronMast3r
    • By 4net_E
      LAUNCHER VERSION: v4.664
      OPERATING SYSTEM: macOS 10.14.6
      JAVA VERSION: Oracle 1.8.0_261 64-Bit
      ANTIVIRUS: none
      recently I tried to play some modpacks, but i couldnt start any of them. Every time I wanted to launch them, icon of the modpack showed up in taskbar, window popped up, but after approximately a second, it had crashed.
      I tried to solve this problem by myself, but I didnt manage to success. The closest Ive got to solution was in this thread :
      However, there is a solution linked on another forum thread, but that link is probably corrupted or something, as it just redirected me to the same thread all over again. Thus Im stuck and seek help. This is a log after one of the unsuccessful launch attempts: https://pastebin.com/Md4yW3yw
      For any kind of suggestions or additional information request I'd be very thankful
      Okay, fortunately under this post's recommended threads I've found another new thread which stated a similar problem: 

The solution right there seems to do the job (at least temporarily), but still, I'd like to know the core of the problem, for example - why 8u251 works and 8u51 doesn't?
      Hope this helps someone someday