Biggapro

Tekkit Server Error. [UNSOLVED]

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Kadava
      I did a single player world swap with my friend (seeing as he's going on holiday for a week) as me and my mates wanted to continue playing on the server, when i pasted the world into my folder however, it gave me all of his items in his inventory and i lost mine... anyway to fix this?
    • By PhilipFlint
      Hello. I searched for a long time now, and I can't find any 1.13 modpacks running forge actually working...
      So can some of you suggest a 1.13 or 1.13.2 modpack?
      I'm sorry if this is the wrong category I'm posting in and for my bad english...
      (it doesn't require any mods, I can add them myself)
    • By OranTM
      I added a few mods into the 'mods' folder of the Vanilla launcher and keep getting the error below, even though the launcher is clearly incorrect and they're obviously mod files
      The mods I added are JEI, Schematica and LunatriusCore. If anyone could help with this that'd be great

• By Spinolion
      So I decided to get back into technic right? and I download the launcher (after downloading java) and downloaded a mod pack, tried launching it and it said "You need 2 GB of ram to run this"
      I have tried everything, its not detecting 64 bit java, and I need help, Please!

Photo stuff:

if someone can help me, that would help HEAPS

EDIT: Im pretty sure this is a bug so... thats why its here
    • By Emberss
      When I play Tekkit Classic in windowed mode, it can easily be displayed on my 144hz monitor. My game runs at 170fps average on the server I play on. When I switch to full screen mode, my monitor will switch automatically to 60hz, but my game will still run at 170+ frames. Does anybody know what could be happening?