Kitty Jail 2: You Can (not) Escape

Lethosos

Oh my gosh, this is still a thing that happens? I think it was back in 2012 that the first thread started, and I'm still on the steam group. Hell, I even have the old pic form the Technic Super Trolls! Well, looks like I'm an active member again, and no more crappy on screen basic Kindle keyboard for me!

• Moderators

This makes me very sad.

http://news.slashdot.org/story/15/06/11/1315221/actor-christopher-lee-has-died-at-93

Watch and grieve with me, knowing Death has come for Death..

93... that's a long career.

I bet Death himself whispered in his ear "awesome voice-portrayal of me! wish I had that voice, for real"

The time has come, friends.

EDIT: Damage so far has been minimal, only ~7USD. The troops are starting to become overconfident; but I will not be fooled. I know the enemy is watching... waiting for their chance to strike... HOLY SCREWDRIVERS IS THAT CRYPT OF THE NECRODANC-*morter detonates, wiping out position*

Edited by TheBytemaster

The time has come, friends.

EDIT: Damage so far has been minimal, only ~7USD. The troops are starting to become overconfident; but I will not be fooled. I know the enemy is watching... waiting for their chance to strike... HOLY SCREWDRIVERS IS THAT CRYPT OF THE NECRODANC-*morter detonates, wiping out position*

​I dunno, I kinda hate myself because I managed to buy New Vegas in the ONE week between the Fallout 4 Trailer sale and the summer sale.

• Moderators

​I dunno, I kinda hate myself because I managed to buy New Vegas in the ONE week between the Fallout 4 Trailer sale and the summer sale.

​bought New Vegas aswell when fallout 4 trailer came out.

I bet New Vegas is better story- and gameplay-wise than Fallout 4 can ever hope to achieve. Nope

Edited by Munaus
totally wrong

So my wife queued up a cartoon on netflix for our 2 year old. Special Agent Oso.

Holyshit is this show bankrolled by the NSA or something?

Secret agent stuffed bear who can't do anything without following exact steps as dictated by his electronic device.

Everything must be done by a deadline. Even planting flowers has an arbitrary deadline with 10 second countdown at the end.

His reward is immaterial. A digital image of a medal and a little jingle congratulating him for following orders.

The agency he works for has 27/7 audio/visual surveillance of every person on earth and responds within minutes to any crisis/special event. Both by satellite and by bug shaped spy drones in their homes.

His boss is an unseen shadowy figure.

"Your every action is being watched and that's a good thing" is a really creepy message to indoctrinate kids with if you ask me...

So my wife queued up a cartoon on netflix for our 2 year old. Special Agent Oso.

Holyshit is this show bankrolled by the NSA or something?

Secret agent stuffed bear who can't do anything without following exact steps as dictated by his electronic device.

Everything must be done by a deadline. Even planting flowers has an arbitrary deadline with 10 second countdown at the end.

His reward is immaterial. A digital image of a medal and a little jingle congratulating him for following orders.

The agency he works for has 27/7 audio/visual surveillance of every person on earth and responds within minutes to any crisis/special event. Both by satellite and by bug shaped spy drones in their homes.

His boss is an unseen shadowy figure.

"Your every action is being watched and that's a good thing" is a really creepy message to indoctrinate kids with if you ask me...

holy moly...that's acually kinda creepy....its taking the joke "here's a cookie" a "little" to far, if you ask me. 

Just watched the fallout 4 demo event on youtube (bethesda pre-e3 live stream).

DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN......

In world construction, colony building, modular weapons and armor, jetpacks, massive mosquitos to swat... And a release date of november 10th this year.

This is literally the first game I actually am considering getting the collectors edition.

A real pipboy/cellphone holder...

• Moderators

I'm a little let down on the look of Orsinium. It looks so....bland. Doesn't Orcs have any taste for architecture?

oh wait, I can ride bears?

take my money then

• Moderators

just watched Todd's presentation and demo. Holy fucking handgrenade! Now that was an impressive gameplay video!

even if the story might suck balls compared to fallout 3 (not including Skyrim, which did) the gameplay itself will blow my mind.

5 months to countdown... has there been made a Fallout timer-site yet? Similar to what Skyrim had?

edit. the mystery of why Skyrim's story and all-a-round gameplay sucked balls: they worked on F4 since F3.

Edited by Munaus

Just watched the fallout 4 demo event on youtube (bethesda pre-e3 live stream).

DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN......

In world construction, colony building, modular weapons and armor, jetpacks, massive mosquitos to swat... And a release date of november 10th this year.

This is literally the first game I actually am considering getting the collectors edition.

​i pretty much said the same thing, although....one little VERY VERY TINY thing about the game, 

when giving the dog commands do i have to press A on the dog then tell him to do X (like what skyrim did, and it was a pain to tell people were to go for anything....) or can we have a special button bound to automatically do this for me when i (for instance) want him to grab a wrench i see...

literally the only thing i'm not going to like...but its a w/e thing....

Guess who gets a new password!

You do! And you! And you! Everyone gets new passwords!

https://blog.lastpass.com/2015/06/lastpass-security-notice.html/

​yay!!! more passwords....are mine going to change? some but not all of them...wayyy to lazy for that 

Guess who gets a new password!

You do! And you! And you! Everyone gets new passwords!

https://blog.lastpass.com/2015/06/lastpass-security-notice.html/

​I don't.

See that's one benefit of not trusting my password to 3rd parties. Things like this and, even worse, Gator are non-issues for me.

​i pretty much said the same thing, although....one little VERY VERY TINY thing about the game, 
when giving the dog commands do i have to press A on the dog then tell him to do X (like what skyrim did, and it was a pain to tell people were to go for anything....) or can we have a special button bound to automatically do this for me when i (for instance) want him to grab a wrench i see...

literally the only thing i'm not going to like...but its a w/e thing....

​Consoles I'd assume you're stuck with their command-mode-button setup. But PC I can see a mod changing it to how you want it.

​I don't.

See that's one benefit of not trusting my password to 3rd parties. Things like this and, even worse, Gator are non-issues for me.

​That's a fair enough stance, I suppose. I can certainly see where you're coming from. (Gator is an abomination, that goes without saying.)

For me personally, coupled with 2-factor auth on both my lastpass and main email accounts, the benefits, (convenience, along with enabling me to use 12-20 character passwords made of random garbage on every site), outweigh the risks. I was contemplating maybe even adding a yubikey into the mix.

What do you use? Keypass?