Kitty Jail 2: You Can (not) Escape

Lethosos

That seems good enough to me!
Currently have a GT 430, so that's going to be a considerable upgrade regardless. And at the current price, it's within my budget. Of course I'd have preferred a completely new system with all the horns and flashing lights, but...

It was either this, or a PS4. And a new card seems to be the better investment, considering I'm slowly losing interest in consoles, it seems.

​I went from a GT 540M to a GTX 970M, and the benchmark score multiplied by 10. If that's anything to go by, your upgrade is gonna be pretty impressive, considering you're making an even bigger jump

Edited by theprolo

you can also use emulators as well to play these exclusives...

(saying emulator isn't against the rules right?) 

​Only old ones though. 

I want to try out splatoon and smash, but I really don't want to shell out the ~400$ it takes to get the console + games for it. At that price point I'd much rather just get a big 'ol monster graphics card and upgrade something with it.

​Only old ones though. 

I want to try out splatoon and smash, but I really don't want to shell out the ~400$ it takes to get the console + games for it. At that price point I'd much rather just get a big 'ol monster graphics card and upgrade something with it.

​indeed, such as my logic..

you will probably need to wait ~6 months - ~1 year before a stable one will come out....Roms are easier to make...

​indeed, such as my logic..
you will probably need to wait ~6 months - ~1 year before a stable one will come out....Roms are easier to make...

​Uh, where on earth did you hear that? I don't think that will happen within two full years from now, if I had to guess. Even first-gen xbox emulation is still pre-alpha.

​Uh, where on earth did you hear that? I don't think that will happen within two full years from now, if I had to guess. Even first-gen xbox emulation is still pre-alpha.

​it was a educated guess...based on the date wii came out to an emulator (not naming names) although i guess as consoles grow more complex they are harder to make emulators for. 

Can you see any signs of... tunneling?

​did you add to much baking powder or mix it to much? 

(yay for cooking jokes no one will get) 

so i can get Skyrim achievements with the console? werid 

Edited by holymage!

I'm sorry. I'm going to have to bow out for these.
It all just looks like math to me.

EDIT: "Huge debt crisis in Greece. Apparently they've got bills, which are multiplying. And they're losing control."
https://twitter.com/Charles_HRH/status/615970486179262464

But seriously. Why aren't you following this guy yet?

Edited by Melfice