Kitty Jail 2: You Can (not) Escape

Lethosos

• 3 weeks later...

FACTORIO SERVER IS GO

Version: 15.10

IP: spence.mooo.com (port is default)

PASSWORD: the password is another word for "multiple behinds". PM me or hit me up on steam if you don't guess right

Enjoy!

I turned down the time evolution factor on biters, so feel free to durdle a little bit.

The map is a modified version of the rail world preset; Resources are farther apart so rails will be needed

Edited by TheBytemaster

11 hours ago, TheBytemaster said:

FACTORIO SERVER IS GO

Version: 15.10

IP: spence.mooo.com (port is default)

PASSWORD: the password is another word for "multiple behinds". PM me or hit me up on steam if you don't guess right

Enjoy!

I turned down the time evolution factor on biters, so feel free to durdle a little bit.

The map is a modified version of the rail world preset; Resources are farther apart so rails will be needed

Of all weekends to start you choose the one I'm away from my computer...

• 4 weeks later...

Some E3 news has trickled down to me.

• Genesis: Alpha One: This was already on my radar, but YES OH LORDY YES. I hope we either get it soon, it's in some form of Early Access soon, or if those two options aren't available, it's playable at GamesCom.
  • Fallout 4 VR: Everybody's having an orgasm, and I'm just sitting here worrying about how you move about. Also, what about the perks? VATS? Ehhhh... I love VR, but I'm not sure about Fallout 4 VR.
  • Skyrim VR: Announced for PSVR... heard nothing about Vive. That's silly. Also, not interested for the same reason as Fallout 4 VR. I mean, it'll probably work better, what with it being more hands-on, but still...
  • Monster Hunter: Subtitle-I-Can't-Remember on PC: Ooooh... I always loved the idea of Monster Hunter. I remember playing a demo on PS2, and loving it. But I could never find a copy, and when I did find copies for sequels... it was a Ninty exlusive, and I severely disliked Monster Hunter on the Wii. So, I'm quite hopeful for this one!

Can't remember anything else, really. These pretty much stood out.

Edited by Melfice

Videogamedunkey made a video that I think summarizes this year's E3 for me pretty well:

"The first Shadow of Mordor was unanimously crowned the fun version of Assassin's creed, but where was the funny Shrek character?"

I played the first one and it was pretty fun, and it looks like they've tried to improve on it quite a bit. Orc bros. Yes please.

Then there's Nintendo doing Nintendo things. I don't even know what they're on about but I'm sure it will at least be interesting :P

• 3 weeks later...
I have a copy of Galactic Civilizations III spare.

Make me an offer, people what I know.
RRP on GOG.com is €29,99 (£26.33 or US$34.21)

EDIT: I'm actually not hacked. It's just the forums hate messages you copied from Facebook. Just in case you all thought I was hacked, and now spamming. Okay!
Edited by Melfice

• 3 weeks later...

It's just a cashgrab spinoff from what I can see, done with the same reskinned template every other series mobile game has been based off for years. Probably won't affect the actual game.

Or at least I hope it won't...

Yeah, I'd imagine it's in the same vein as Super Mario run or Pokemon go, just extra cash from mobile.

As for the people who thought MOBA on mobile was a good idea, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The new AMD Vega cards are about to be released, and despite my digging through various dark corners of the internet, I'm still not quite sure what to expect, although I'm relatively confident on full Vega 64 landing between the 1080 and 1080ti. (Yes that's a huge range. No, I don't have any better information.)

I'll probably be getting one just for the deep learning performance though anyways, I've been looking into learning how to bring up a neural network to post horrible jokes flatten wallpapers for me

Edited by TheBytemaster

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Fuck this is giving me the chills

when the warlord comes out to make a speech, a theme is played out. Dayum it sounds nice. I want more drums for any legendary fortress lords I mean to kill.

I want this game so bad... :allears::black101:

edit. I should also point out the commentary is only for the first 20 secs, then he shuts up for savouring the gameplay sound. I thank the yt uploader for that.

8 hours ago, Munaus said:

Fuck this is giving me the chills

when the warlord comes out to make a speech, a theme is played out. Dayum it sounds nice. I want more drums for any legendary fortress lords I mean to kill.

I want this game so bad... :allears::black101:

edit. I should also point out the commentary is only for the first 20 secs, then he shuts up for savouring the gameplay sound. I thank the yt uploader for that.

Wow, that really looks awesome. They took the one element from the first game that everyone liked and really ran with it! What will SoW3 be?  Mount&Blade Tolkien edition? :P

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

my favourite - pop - guy got his own trailer to voice

no, I can't get enough of these...

only thing I don't like is WB making the real life trailer with actors make-uped as orcs. that's just cringey

1 hour ago, Munaus said:

my favourite - pop - guy got his own trailer to voice

no, I can't get enough of these...

only thing I don't like is WB making the real life trailer with actors make-uped as orcs. that's just cringey

"That's bright as in glowy, not smart." :mmmhmm:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I kinda want to start building a modpack again.
I found one I kinda like, but... it's shit for me. No offence to the creator, but it's got some edits made, and things disabled... lacking some mods... you know how it is.

At the same time... I really don't, because... blah. Work.

It's bloody annoying, it is.

• Moderators

I felt like having dragons in the game, so I made a pack with dragons made by the same mobs creator from Fossils & Archeology..

and magic, plenty of magic

and tornadoes

and wild dogs and bears

now I'm not playing Minecraft anymore. Too busy catching slaying pokemon in Middle Earth

edit. hook up on Discord and I'll throw you a link to it, if you're interested.

it works on toasters and has no tinkers or thaumcraft