[0.6.5]Five Kingdoms [PvE] [222 slots] [No Whitelist] [iConomy, Towny, GP, Bungee, 5kOutpost] [Dimensional Doors removed] [No Lag] [Fun]

​Cool mrminesheeps! I need to get my ME system up soon...they make things so much easier, especially once you get a MAC setup with plenty of patterns. :)

​Yeah I got a MAC set up, problem is I need to make it bigger because it's full of patterns XD I like the ratio parts in it because I like the speed at which it can pump stuff out :P Glad they allow you decent sized MAC.

Always things to do! Also, this server has vegas!!!! Currently i am living in vegas and we have a public ME System, huge houses and great towns people!

Same ldogg123! I recently just posted pictures on the forum with pictures of Vegas at night. You should check them out :D

I've been probably too long under earth, maybe I should start building a great house!

​I always build my houses mostly underground for some reason, haha, I guess I just find it easier 'cause instead of having to build an extension all I have to do is dig out a new room. :)