[0.6.5]Five Kingdoms [PvE] [222 slots] [No Whitelist] [iConomy, Towny, GP, Bungee, 5kOutpost] [Dimensional Doors removed] [No Lag] [Fun]

​I love using MFR + AE to do auto tree farms and stuff, they make an awesome combo and can handle pretty much every aspect of growing trees, including planting them. :)

​ooh thanks for the idea :D Will have to try it out someday

Does anyone have any tips for easily getting rubber? I always seem to be running out

Harvester, Planter, & Fertilizer I believe is what is needed for a rubber tree farm (or any farm for that matter). Remember to have your diamond transport pipes so you can have things properly sort to either be stored, or cycled back into the planter :)

Edited by AmberMew
Couldn't read text

I was very impressed but how the moderators and admins handled the trolls they had today. I found them to be very reassuring to the players and they dealt with the matter very well. Kudos to a job well done, glad to know not much can get their spirits down :)

Great community of players on this server! Makes me glad to see that I can always get on, and everyone on will be my friend. Sometimes they are even better than my friends IRL!

​Then invite your irl friends to come on :P Nothing better than being able to know the ppl you play with irl :3

I have played on here for a couple of weeks now, and I didn't want so rush in and say this before. But now I will This is the best Tekkit Lite server out there. The staff is extremely helpful, the community is really close but always open to new players. And overall This server makes me more than happy!