FiveKingdomsTL

[0.6.5]Five Kingdoms [PvE] [222 slots] [No Whitelist] [iConomy, Towny, GP, Bungee, 5kOutpost] [Dimensional Doors removed] [No Lag] [Fun]

Love playing this server! I finally have a roof for my house on this amazing server. It's going to be epic!

​Ooh what kind of house are you going to be building? :D

Really cool server! With an amazing modpack to go along! The shops make everything easier and fun too! I am going to set up my own shop and make money that way too!

our town's doing great! #kingdomcapital

​Sounds like you guys might want to think of low rent condos, townhouses or something :P I heard you guys have 16 people sheesh

Really enjoying my Myst, but ClearLag keeps saying it's removing 1k entities, please check your quarries to make sure they aren't spilling D:

First thing I do in the morning is log on. Finally built my nuclear reactor- first one ever! The staff here are great and the shops are really useful.

I love the spring contest build that this server is putting on. This just one of many things they do for players.

​I know, super excited to see who wins the steam key giveaway this time :D

I love the spring contest build that this server is putting on. This just one of many things they do for players.

​I know, super excited to see who wins the steam key giveaway this time :D

Lots of servers tend to lag when you make a fair few machines run at once, but this server is lag free :D If you want a fun, hassle and lag free tekkit experience definitely try this server out :)

The staff team is great, especially if you need help with something. otherwise, they're just friendly people and like to play the game too! =)

​Yes it's nice to have staff who also play the game too, it feels like it puts more weight on their advice as they have actual in-game time playing so they know what they're talking about :)

​Yes it's nice to have staff who also play the game too, it feels like it puts more weight on their advice as they have actual in-game time playing so they know what they're talking about :)

​We do try~ There's no point in doing the job if you're not enjoying yourselves! And I always enjoy myself on the server.

The community is wonderful here too, whenever I ask a question, somebody else answers right away. Its especially helpful since I'm pretty much a noob at Tekkit Lite, meaning that I need all the help I can get.

came back to all my resources gone because i left my autocrafters on haha, but the friendly players helped me get back onto my feet!

​Oh no, well I hope you at least were left with alot of useful items from it :P

Even if one of the servers go down the staff act really quickly to get it back up. They really care about the players and making sure things run smoothly!

Even if one of the servers go down the staff act really quickly to get it back up. They really care about the players and making sure things run smoothly!

​I really like how they handle frantic people as well, they communicate wonderfully with the community :)