Feed the beast! No matches ongoing right now

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it would be nice to have like a status bar to see how far a team is with the EU thing, because planning the energy generation would be a lot easier that way, though it could make the map less fun.

Yet, I have had a lot of fun trying to help our team, and the playing was very nice.

I think that it would be nice to have like a status bar to see how far a team is with the EU thing, because planning the energy generation would be a lot easier that way, though it could make the map less fun.

Yet, I have had a lot of fun trying to help our team, and the playing was very nice.

Fixed in 1.1. I added a counter that goes from 1 to 100.

Salkras, ill list ur team up abit later today, Merlin, please provide a technipacklink to your servers serverpost, and ill list you aswell. All teams can list as many ppl as they might want, just remember, it can be smart to get players from diff tomezones sometimes ;)

Nether is open to view for spectators (well all atm!) If there are issues with entering, post it here!

And dont expect alof of ppl to be on the map, its not a map we play on, just having online, till next game starts!

HelloCreeper added as the third contestant. There is still one more slot left. And really guys, its not that hard to apply, it should be easy to see howto. This is not an EASY game, by far, so almost just applying should atleast been given 5 min effort!