[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No hard feelings about past bygones bro. Its good to finally see another group of dedicated admins and whatnot finally make their way here. If you ever feel like chatting, hit me up on our website etc. Or log on and ask for me.

Name: Daylightend

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes please

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: lots of technic SSP & some tekkit SMP

what is the purpose of a macerator?: split 1 ore into 2 dusts -> 2 bars

Recommendations(if you been invited): no

Others things i should know: I live in the Netherlands and I am looking for a nice tekkit server with a stable & friendly community, also i like the setting.

Name:10xephos01

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):start a town yes i would and maybe join one first most probably yes

Have you played IC2 or build craft? yep

what is the purpose of a macerator? to double the ore into 2 of the material

Recommendations(if you been invited): nope

Others things i should know:nope

Name: Vociferos

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): It would depend.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Some of it. Still learning, but I've got the basics down.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: An early-on machine that grinds ores into two dust, which in turn can be smelted and thus doubles the amount of ore you might earn from a single block.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nae.

Others things i should know: I'm British, my computer's average and tends to have lag-spikes with Tekkit(Not sure about on an online server). I've had my own little server for friends and built a fair amount of stuff on it. Airships, a town, etc.

Generally I'm just looking for a place to play Tekkit and the way you'd presented this server really caught my eye.

Name: Kyporz

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have only really just started so the answer is no

what is the purpose of a macerator? From the short time I played with tekkit I know it turns ore to dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

Others things i should know: I am from UK. My experience using tekkit is small, pretty much a noob ;). I am a decent builder and would love to get guidance in tekkit from other users

Name:memanny24242424

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?is a machine that crushes certain item

Recommendations(if you been invited): no i was just searching for a server

Others things i should know: i am a well good builder respect admins usually buy membership for server i like to do lets play on youtube make the server get famous i speak english and my spelling is very well i dont swear i like to help other eople and cooperate with them and love to build huge towns

Name:memanny24242424

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?is a machine that crushes certain item

Recommendations(if you been invited): no i was just searching for a server

Others things i should know: i am a well good builder respect admins usually buy membership for server i like to do lets play on youtube make the server get famous i speak english and my spelling is very well i dont swear i like to help other eople and cooperate with them and love to build huge towns

whitelisted welcome and enjoy your stay

Name: Cus110894

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No, thanks.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? Early IC2 machine that grinds ores down into dust, doubling the amount of material that can be smelted, and gets flint from gravel.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: Been using Technic SSP for a while now, but I haven't ever used a multiplayer server. I saw this, and it looked like a really well run, and well designed server

:).

Name: Godlover1133

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No, for now I'm going to stick it out on my own

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Yes, I have been running my own small server for a while, and play regularly

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grind 1 ore into 2 dust which can then be smelted into two bars. Double Efficiency of ores!

Recommendations(if you been invited): No.

Others things i should know: I have a lot of administrator experience, have done coding for servers, owned my own servers, and love making architecturaly sound buildings.

Name:GaliumDragon

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not immediately, possibly later.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have played IC since IC1 v6.xx and BC since about the same time.

What is the purpose of a macerator? Primarily to double ore output of iron, gold, tin and copper; it can also be used to grind cobble and glass into sand(EDIT: glass to sand only worked in IC1, derp) and gravel into flint

Others things i should know: I'm experienced with IC, BC, and RP. I'm halfway decent with redstone and can set up a good reactor. I consider myself OK with architectural design, but I'm probably not that great compared to others.

Name:ArkMercenary

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):No, I'd like to hit the ground running.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Industrial Craft2 for about a week. Still consider myself a newbie.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Grinds raw ore into two dusts of the same type.

Recommendations(if you been invited):None.

Others things i should know: Nothing that strikes out at the moment.

Name:Travoltiks

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not now, possibly later.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Not much I have a lot to learn.

What is the purpose of a macerator? Make dust, you can also use it to double your items.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope

Others things i should know: I usually play only on weekends. GMT

Name: Robocopforever

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes, until I get a better feel for the server

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: A fair amount, I am still pretty new to most of the mod

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Grinds raw ore into 2 dusts, it can double your output from raw ore.

Others things i should know: I don't believe so.

Name:tpaulvc

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):I would like to move far from spawn, and create an industry or company that mass produces various items

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes for a while

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn 1 ore into 2 dusts, which can be cooked into ingots, making it 2 times as efficient. Also to turn coal into coal dust to make things like carbon plates

Recommendations(if you been invited): I found this on the server deluxe page and thought i need a great server and i think ive found it

Others things i should know: I have great experience with the technic pack. Since 1.7.4 actually, ive also played EE and IC II seperetly and then thaumcraft (which wont be in tekkit till 1.3)

Name: Goymer

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn ores into dust and collecting a bigger yield.

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: played Tekkit for a long time now with friends. A Factions / War type server sounds great fun.

Name: Riskykidd03

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Sure.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind an ore into two peices of dust which you can smelt into a bar Doubleing the amount you get.

Recommendations(if you been invited): no.

Others things i should know: I feel that Getting into a server would be a lot more fun than playing alone.

Oh yeah, and im the 50th Comment

:D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons