Sign in to follow this  
Diabloz

[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: MrKillJoyXD

IRL Name: Jacob

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Maybe

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yep

what is the purpose of a macerator? to grind ores into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: nope.

Name: LividCinders

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I would not like to, no. I wish to create a big town sometime focused on Railcraft! Woohoo!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I have played with it a lot, yes.

What is the purpose of a macerator? Simple starter machine which is essentially doubles ore output but crushing the ore into 2 dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No.

Others things i should know: I Live in the Usa (Eastern Standard Time) and would like to find a nice server with a good community

The server is up but, I don't see anyone ever on.. Am I connecting to the right server? Was a new modpack made and I missed it or something?

There is a new ip it should be on the server list in the pack but if not the ip is 192.254.78.62

All Deluxe threads are being reshuffled back into the regular sections as part of a Deluxe section restructuring and reconsideration. Previously Deluxe threads will have to be re-accepted into the new Deluxe system when it is completed. Thank's for being a Deluxe server for a time, and good luck in the future.

If you feel your server would be better suited to a different section, please PM me and let me know. (Don't just say deluxe)

Name: EpicEric2

Do you wish to join anyone: Yes, my brother, but he isn't in a town I will probably make one with him.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft: I have played and even though I'm young I have lots of experience

What is the purpose of a macerator: It is a machine that can crush different things to get another item. If you crush ores in the macerator, u get dust.

Recommendations: My brother(Frenchman_2) wants me to play with him.

Other things I should know: I really hope you will whitelist me