Requesting Hellen Keller status removed

megatronp

You guys are so sad to me.what have I done to you nothing so stop acting like 5 year olds and grow up and have some respect for people.

Well, you obviously did something. You are Helen Kellered for a reason. You have to do something special to get rid of your status, not just ask.

Well, you obviously did something. You are Helen Kellered for a reason. You have to do something special to get rid of your status, not just ask.

Calling the people you want something from sad 5 year olds sounds like a good place to start to me I donno!!!

Calling the people you want something from sad 5 year olds sounds like a good place to start to me I donno!!!

Nuance cheap shot; We aren't sad ourselves, we have a sad attitude toward him. But I'd rather say "Humorous". Or from his perspective, "Mean", "Dickbaggy", "Cruel" etc.

I have done nothing but log on to the forums.

Clearly not. You know, the admins aren't soulless monsters banning people willy-nilly and generally being cunts. You have to actually fuck up somehow to get banned.

Of course, if you can provide proof you have 'done nothing', then seeing it would be just great.

Check your profile. Did you do anything in February that might've gotten you into trouble with the team? Maybe posting a topic in the wrong board, or just plain making bad posts?

If not, then maybe you should talk to a mod or admin.