[1.5.2]Hexxit.Org[PVP][Factions][Economy][60 Slots][MCMMO][Grief]

skysky13233

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LizardoX slew a monking in the first Great Hunt. ;)

​Ooh, awesome. I've heard several people trying to find and kill monkings to get the monking swords, never actually found one myself though. Do they have like a special ability or are they just a really good sword?

Does anyone know a good way of finding redstone? I keep running out when I'm making piston doors and spawner switches

If you have a miner tree those produce any ore but for me redstone is the most common also if you go to the twilight and in those hydra dens you can find a lot of redstone (Shhh I know I'm late)

Edited by SmoothCrits
Forgot to put something

​Ooh, awesome. I've heard several people trying to find and kill monkings to get the monking swords, never actually found one myself though. Do they have like a special ability or are they just a really good sword?

​It causes an explosion effect and some knockback, as well as just a lot of damage.

ahhh redstone the bane of anyone who loves doing fancy doors or lighting, i never have enough because of tinkerers construct tools D: gotta dig fast

​hahaha yeah same, always running out of redstone. Still, you can get a fair bit if you go mining with a fortune III pick

ahhh redstone the bane of anyone who loves doing fancy doors or lighting, i never have enough because of tinkerers construct tools D: gotta dig fast

​Specially when you are making high tech password doors

Edited by mattie078

• 2 months later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons