Better Plugin For Blocking Items.

So I have recently been asking for help with modifyworld for blocking certain block placement. Well you might as well throw modifyworld in the trash because it is crap. I have a better plugin for you people its called noitem I found it today on the bukkit forums and I don't see to many servers use it. It works great. Get It Here.

This is for people who are not yet knowing enough to use modify world.

Here are most of the the common blocked items.

Permissions:

- noitem.nouse.x137.3

- noitem.nouse.x126.11

- noitem.nouse.x237

- noitem.nouse.x149

- noitem.nouse.x126.10

- noitem.nouse.46

- noitem.nouse.x239

- noitem.nouse.x7270

- noitem.nouse.x27531

- noitem.nouse.x27530

- noitem.nouse.x27533.*

- noitem.nouse.x27574.*

- noitem.nouse.x27584.*

- noitem.nouse.x27593.*

- noitem.nouse.x126.4

- noitem.nouse.x7303

- noitem.nouse.x27536.*

- noitem.nouse.x27527

- noitem.nouse.x27526

- noitem.nouse.x27535

- noitem.nouse.x27538.*

- noitem.nouse.x27537.*

- noitem.nouse.x27556

- noitem.nouse.x30208.*

- noitem.nouse.x30214

- noitem.nouse.x30215

- noitem.nouse.x150

- noitem.nocraft.x137.3

- noitem.nocraft.x126.11

- noitem.nocraft.x237

- noitem.nocraft.x126.10

- noitem.nocraft.46

- noitem.nocraft.x239

- noitem.nocraft.x7270

- noitem.nocraft.x27531

- noitem.nocraft.x27530

- noitem.nocraft.x149

- noitem.nocraft.x27533.*

- noitem.nocraft.x27574.*

- noitem.nocraft.x27584.*

- noitem.nocraft.x27593.*

- noitem.nocraft.x126.4

- noitem.nocraft.x7303

- noitem.nocraft.x27536.*

- noitem.nocraft.x27527

- noitem.nocraft.x27535

- noitem.nocraft.x27538.*

- noitem.nocraft.x27537.*

- noitem.nocraft.x27556

- noitem.nocraft.x30208.*

- noitem.nocraft.x30214

- noitem.nocraft.x30215

- noitem.nocraft.x150

- noitem.nohold.x126.11

- noitem.nohold.x150

- noitem.nohold.x237

- noitem.nohold.x126.10

- noitem.nohold.46

- noitem.nohold.x149

- noitem.nohold.x239

- noitem.nohold.x137.3

- noitem.nohold.x7270

- noitem.nohold.x27531

- noitem.nohold.x27530

- noitem.nohold.x27533.*

- noitem.nohold.x27574.*

- noitem.nohold.x27584.*

- noitem.nohold.x27593.*

- noitem.nohold.x126.4

- noitem.nohold.x7303

- noitem.nohold.x27536.*

- noitem.nohold.x27527

- noitem.nohold.x27526

- noitem.nohold.x27535

- noitem.nohold.x27538.*

- noitem.nohold.x27537.*

- noitem.nohold.x27556

- noitem.nohold.x30208.*

- noitem.nohold.x30214

- noitem.nohold.x30215

- noitem.nowear.x30173.1

- noitem.nowear.x30173.27

- noitem.nohold.x30173.1

- noitem.nohold.x30173.27

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I'll have to try this. It would be nice to be able to block the crafting of terraformers instead of only being able to block the have or placements of them. For some reason blocking the crafting of an item doesn't work for me with modifyworld.

Hmm I'll have to try this. It would be nice to be able to block the crafting of terraformers instead of only being able to block the have or placements of them. For some reason blocking the crafting of an item doesn't work for me with modifyworld.

mdoifyworld is backwards and crap

Yea modifyworld can be hard to wrap your head around. But there is one thing, i would not advise using permissions to deny crafting. I tried this, not with no-item tho, but with disablecraft and this way it only denied the crafting when it was done on an ordinary crafting bench. This meant people could craft any item still on a craftin bench MK3. However if i used DisableCrafts own config to disable the recipes then it would also work on CBMKIII

Yea modifyworld can be hard to wrap your head around. But there is one thing, i would not advise using permissions to deny crafting. I tried this, not with no-item tho, but with disablecraft and this way it only denied the crafting when it was done on an ordinary crafting bench. This meant people could craft any item still on a craftin bench MK3. However if i used DisableCrafts own config to disable the recipes then it would also work on CBMKIII

yeah this is true but 90% server I have gone on have blocked that bench for the exact reason, And on top of that I have people say that modify world doesn't always block it to. Hopefully they will have a patch for that soon.

I encountered one little problem, since rm furnace has 126 id same as 11 or 10 other items, it is saparated with number after it - 126:4

But once I try to add this to essentials or noitem plugin It adds one out of two - 1. Adds nothing 2. Adds 11 items

How can I ban RM furnace, or make it uncraftable, the main idea is to remove players acces to it

I encountered one little problem, since rm furnace has 126 id same as 11 or 10 other items, it is saparated with number after it - 126:4

But once I try to add this to essentials or noitem plugin It adds one out of two - 1. Adds nothing 2. Adds 11 items

How can I ban RM furnace, or make it uncraftable, the main idea is to remove players acces to it

try this noitem.nouse.x126.4 i have no problem with it use a pirod to seperate the metavalues

not this ( : ) if you use : then it blocks all the items with that id

So will this plugin block the crafting of items in any crafting table in tekkit?

But i'm almost sure you can disable aviability to hold item use item and place item in-game so even when they craft it with custom crafting tables, they won't be able to use it anyhow

I will suggest getting Disablecraft and disable the item from being crafted in its config. Then it will not be able to crafted on any crafting table. I will not advise using the nohold and nohave stuff, if you havent tried to block the recipe. Because people will just waste resources on it only to have it being removed from inventory

I will suggest getting Disablecraft and disable the item from being crafted in its config. Then it will not be able to crafted on any crafting table. I will not advise using the nohold and nohave stuff, if you havent tried to block the recipe. Because people will just waste resources on it only to have it being removed from inventory

I believe noitem informs player in chat when taking his items away.

at least at breaking blocks it says "you cant break <blockname>"

And I saw other notifications, you can also edit them so players will know why it happened and also you can add information in spawn for newbies

Yes thats a viable option. I would never have a list of what is disabled though, because its practically a checklist for a duper or griefer to see if his dupe works. Id rather they spent a few hours on my server only to find out their exploit is disabled. Haha