Better Plugin For Blocking Items.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I encountered another tiny problem, as I came up with idea that alchemical chest shouldnt be allowed to place bcuz of many other ways to break it, I tried to block it via noitem

So, what I tried to do is:

adding noitem.NoPlace.128

and -noitem.NoPlace.128.1

But it seems that it doesnt do the trick and I can still place both of those, so feel free to give some ideas on this

Em, still same problem.

My permissions file had the same

noitem.NoPlace.128 also I tried noitem.NoPlace.x128

But when I do that, it ignores that after it I have typed

-noitem.NoPlace.128.1

How are you doing it so that you could palce condenser and couldn't place chest, becouse It's weirdly bugged for me

Em, still same problem.

My permissions file had the same

noitem.NoPlace.128 also I tried noitem.NoPlace.x128

But when I do that, it ignores that after it I have typed

-noitem.NoPlace.128.1

How are you doing it so that you could palce condenser and couldn't place chest, becouse It's weirdly bugged for me

well I do not know I plan on making a new post on how to use modifyworld because it is better if you can work your mind around it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personally Im using both NoItems and DisableCraft, Disablecraft to prevent crafting of items in all crafting tables and NoItems to prevent everything else.

The problem with just using NoItems is that even tho you can prevent holding, placing etc of an item, it can be exploited by using deployers, i tested this today and was able to place a energy collector and condensor and use them even tho i had NoItems set to block them on everything, even on use. With the extra check by disablecraft in regards to the actual crafting its a pretty solid way to properly block an item yet still have it available to ops and with the right NoItems settings, be able to limit the number of certain items that are available to your users and more importantly, what they can do with them.