Thread Recycling - The Eco Posters Wild Jungle Of Topics

player21

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Is there a version of the technic launcher that.....

I have way too many control issues to ever allow a substance to affect my mind.

I don't get out of control drunk, did that once and it was actually kinda scary.

However, a couple drinks and a pleasant buzz after work keeps me in a good enough mood to not want to kill my neighbors.

Can I join the dinner then? I bought a premium account just to play Technic (and the other premium benefits) :).

I got premium to play Minecraft, then I got Technic because it looked cool and I liked the idea of simple mod instillation.

being paranoid over an OPEN SOURCE program is a waste of time. it would be like me thinking that using linux would cause my computer to transfer all passwords i entered to an unsecured Swedish database(no offense, Swedes), or using blender would secretly keylog and record numbers that look like credit card numbers and using them to purchase pr0n keys. Just calm down bro, you don't HAVE to enter your info for it to be stolen, i could use a few lines of code in ANY mod to covertly transfer you lastlogin file to an offshore African server(still no offense to Africans:P)

being paranoid over an OPEN SOURCE program is a waste of time. it would be like me thinking that using linux would cause my computer to transfer all passwords i entered to an unsecured Swedish database(no offense, Swedes), or using blender would secretly keylog and record numbers that look like credit card numbers and using them to purchase pr0n keys. Just calm down bro, you don't HAVE to enter your info for it to be stolen, i could use a few lines of code in ANY mod to covertly transfer you lastlogin file to an offshore African server(still no offense to Africans:P)

Hey, I'm Swedish African and I take offense to your message!

.....I'm very curious what you look like. Swedes are typically very pale and Africans are typically very dark.

Haha. No I was completely joking. In truth, i'm American (with a German/Russian/Polish/Irish/who else knows what background).

1/2 russian, 1/4 irish (recently found that out), 1/4 LITERALLY EVERY OTHER THING EVER.

Born in America, but both parents are British.

Not sure how the fractions work out. I guess I'm British with some Irish and apparently a random French pirate in there somewhere.

I know my family tree branched off of a nobleman from Britain (some Earl). Unfortunately, my family didn't come from his traditional lineage. We were spawned from his mistress (he was married, so yeah) and branched off from there.

Cool story, eh?

The origin of my family is the illegitimate bastard child of a nobleman. I'M TECHNICALLY HEIR TO SOMETHING THAT PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN EXIST ANYMORE! WHOO!!

I'M 16th FINNISH.

No but really, none of this primary school stuff.

My passport says I'm British, therefore I'm british.

It doesn't matter if my mothers uncles stepdaughters fish's sister was Irish. That doesn't make me 1/8th irish.

I'm british.

I'M 16th FINNISH.

No but really, none of this primary school stuff.

My passport says I'm British, therefore I'm british.

It doesn't matter if my mothers uncles stepdaughters fish's sister was Irish. That doesn't make me 1/8th irish.

I'm british.

That's fine and dandy for people who have a document that tells them who they are, but there's a pretty large portion of people (especially in the U.S.) who don't have passports. Just a little piece of paper that says what county they were born in.

1/2 russian, 1/4 irish (recently found that out), 1/4 LITERALLY EVERY OTHER THING EVER.

The earliest a member of my dad's side came over to america was the mayflower, the latest was in 1900 from norway (also where our made-up last name came from, 300 years of direct paternal Smith lineage overwritten by a guy named after a farm). In between we can trace our lineage to Europe, as in ALL of it. Plus we're pretty sure there's some russian in there as well.

100% Purebred American, AKA Mutt.

We mainly emphasize the irish, norwegian, and german parts. Drunken viking leprechauns!

The earliest a member of my dad's side came over to america was the mayflower, the latest was in 1900 from norway (also where our made-up last name came from, 300 years of direct paternal Smith lineage overwritten by a guy named after a farm). In between we can trace our lineage to Europe, as in ALL of it. Plus we're pretty sure there's some russian in there as well.

100% Purebred American, AKA Mutt.

We mainly emphasize the irish, norwegian, and german parts. Drunken viking leprechauns!

Hooray for being genetically predisposed to incredible feats of drunkeness!

When a family reunion requires hourly booze runs, you know it's a good time.

My family reunions are awful. I have two uncles on separate sides of the family who get into drinking contests every time they see each other.

One irishman, one russian. both dead drunk by 1pm.

My family reunions are awful. I have two uncles on separate sides of the family who get into drinking contests every time they see each other.

One irishman, one russian. both dead drunk by 1pm.

Grandma build a beercan pyramid the size of herself during one of my aunt's 40th birthday partys.

5 foot nothing and she not only drank that much, but she still had the coordination to stack em.

Grandma build a beercan pyramid the size of herself during one of my aunt's 40th birthday partys.

5 foot nothing and she not only drank that much, but she still had the coordination to stack em.

It's been years since my family has had much beer. We get together and exhange hard liqour in inadvisable quantities.

It's been years since my family has had much beer. We get together and exhange hard liqour in inadvisable quantities.

Beer makes my family happydrunks, too much of the hard stuff makes them either passedoutdrunks or dostupidshitdrunks.

Cousins wedding was a little hard to do after some of them had a night of punching large dents in the cars with stupid/uberconservative bumperstickers on the way back from the bar.