Kingkayla7771

[1.7.10] [PVE] [100 Slots] Pika Pixelmon [NO WHITELIST] [CONTESTS, FUN] [FRIENDLY STAFF!!!]

When legendaries spawn, why are the messages so vague? They only tell you the biome, not even helpful at all.

​Because that is the mod. You have to find them in game. They aren't just going to be handed to you unless you fill an orb or donate for one. 

Lots of things are going on the server. We just had some small tournaments go on and will be having another one soon hosted by myself. Come see what is in store, it will be fun!

All the staff are fully trained in detecting griefs and other losses is someone decided to make a bad decision they will be on them like a car bonnet 

as it is a friendly server join us today ^^

join us today for some awesome events soon going on that you can win prizes on!

Yeah the events are awesome -- my favourites are probably the pokemon battle competitions :) there are some great prizes, and the competition itself is very fun, and gives another aspect to the game even after you reach end-game

Edited by DigAndDug

Tons of mini-games and competitions/events are planed and/or being made I can't wait, there's going to be so much todo :D Plus the community is helping out allot too. :)

Various members of staff on this server are abusive and unfair. I was one of the people unfortunate enough to believe that they cared about players and lower ranking members of staff but was to put it simply, dead wrong. This network has Operators/Owners who don't want their own server up any more because "its too much work" and yet have not logged in for over a month. Operators who will ignore your questions because they simply dislike you. They even recently had a Head-Admin who told a Jr. Dev to "F*** Off" and then was allowed to keep their position and only after a pile of issues was then demoted and further removed. This same person told me to "stfu" in the open public pixelmon chat of this network and was not punished or told of for it. This network is 100% favouritism based. They currently have a rule that if you want to be staff you must be on teamspeak with a working microphone however one staff member does not use teamspeak at all and another never turns on there mic. This is clearly against the rules set by them but it only works for them as somebody was denied staff for not using teamspeak. This same person who always has their mic muted has ddossed various people in the community, Harassed them, sent them links that can get them in trouble and has broken rules upon rules but no consequences to this person because maybe, as an admin put it yesterday when i told him i had an issue with this person who was promoted to moderator "I don't care what you have to say". Yes an admin told a player that he did not care and this network will not tell him off, will not scold him, because they are too busy being above their own rules to do so. This tekkit lite server holds most of the networks players as they all abandoned pixelmon and hexxit as soon as the going got slightly tougher. I was asked to join staff and when i did i was then harassed for either things i didn't do or things that i was not allowed to explain further with. This servers unofficial motto is. "If they aint your friend then boot em out, if they are then get that rug ready cause we are sweeping the issues under there" And this kind of attitude is exactly why you should not join. The pixelmon server for this network has at most 3 people on and most are always staff and even they dont play, i mean like i said earlier.... the owner doesn't want to play it or even update it further so why should the players feel the need to get on. the hexxit server they have was removed from the network by the network owner and for good reasoning, However, it was then not added back and currently has, No teamspeak, and the staff members are not able to do what they should be because of this.. This server had its cracks and now it is broken, It simply needs to be scrapped however if it is started again i would have to advise first that you steer clear of it and 2 do not expect what you say to be heard and understood for long, Especially if you are not one of the staff members who complains they are being harassed when someone catches a pokemon they wanted or if they did something and got caught doing so.Because their sob stories have kept them in the job for all this time.

PS - As a staff member up untill recently it was required to post a good comment about the server on various sites it is on at leas 4 times a day
Some staff members not only send information stealing links but others have sent nudes of themselves
While this goes on you have staff members who will use in game cheats likeGameshark on pixelmon to find shinies and such
Others will do as they please and not recieve any punishment whatsoever 
Others have to walk on eggshells or its a ban,
They are scared of banning one of their players because they are scared.of getting ddossed
One of their current staff members sends info stealing links
That same staff member will persistently break the rules and dispespect players and higher ranking members of staff.
An operator said " This is not a democracy this is a dictatorship" and " I dont care what you have to say you are lower than me"
Staff that try to help are ultimately banned
They silence all their issues if they can and if not then someone is getting banned.
They do not care about the well being of others.
They used to get one of their staff to harass another server

Basically, don't join this server. It isn't work the stress they cause. If you dp. then be real cautious. If you are there already? Get out while you can. I am sure they will tell different stories but you know that you are capable of making your own decisions. 

Sorry to hear you feel that way. We all love this server and the hard work done for it by all the staff.

So, what did you all catch recently? :D

Edited by Stormchaser

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By LyricMonster13
      Brought to you be OGgaming's team, a crew of people who have been playing modded minecraft for years. Cartel Wars puts you in a hazardous world, full of Cartels bent on controlling the world. With an official server set to launch September 5th, you can make money by growing various narcotics and selling them via the black market, but be careful. It's located on the outskirts of the dangerous pvp city. Can you dominate the Cartels? https://discord.gg/g9amFM4
    • By ZakDank
      PLEASE NOTE:
      This pack is designed for one specific server which is why we provide no server files. Please do not attempt to replicate our server. Thank you.

MODPACK LINK - http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/wild-west-frontier.185231
      API (copy and paste this into technic launcher);
      http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/wild-west-frontier

Having Issues? Please look here: http://wildwest.retg.net/common-fixes/

Our Official Discord
      Climb aboard the modpack that throws you back to the days of the ol' west. We aim to provide an authentic yet fun experience to satisfy the desires of any western loving person.

Old Screenshots

Here you will find custom content, including new guns and artwork, a item based economy with a separate land deed system for towns. This server is full PvP so gang together to survive bandits or become bandits yourselves.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Community
      We take a very relaxed stance with players and generally allow most things as long as they are not derogatory to any player or the server (i.e. Racism, Abuse, Hacks, Exploits) so feel free to make yourself at home without fear. Our community has been around for over 3 years now and we have accomplished a lot in that time and we hope to continue with our accomplishments.
      We really do hope you enjoy your stay with us, no matter what the length.
      For more info about us, please check our site wildwest.retg.net

Standard community rules:
      1. No Hacking.
      2. No exploitation of bugs or glitches.
      3. No racism, religious speech or other idealism.
      4. Dont harass other players and community members.
      5. No spamming, advertising or excessive swearing/CAPS.
      6. Respect the staff - They are here for you.
      7. Do not abuse staff members, we are here to help and we try hard to keep a low ban rate.
      8. Have fun!

Wild West Frontier specific rules:
      9. Dont use /sethome or /back in others claimed territory or to reengage in PVP.
      10. Please try to make your town a town, we dont like seeing underground bases.
      11. Have your town be "raid"able. Have entrances(doors/gates/ect) to your town/houses.
      Just so people have a "chance" of getting a jump on you, or you forgetting to close it.
      12. Dont make any lagmachines/ pointless contraptions.
      13. Destroying/blocking roads (or near 3 blocks of one) are not allowed, and is harshly punished.
      And remember: An Admins word is final!

• By Bokoru!
      I did not know what platform or whatever to put this under but it is a problem that i have. So i have currently tried to play pixelmon, a usually low memory runned mod, well so i thought. i had a computer custom made with  a GTX 1060 Graphics Card, 16 Gig ram, and an intel I5-7400 and when i go to run pixelmon and play on the server, it says that the minecraft im playing has run out of memory and they are trying to free up space. i was very shocked to know that but idk why that would be, i usually dont run games on more that 5-6 gigs of ram, but its saying that ive ran out of memory so i dont know how to fix it, if you can help me with this problem that would be greatly appreciated. 
    • By Jsnbrown1989
      About Us:

Gameplay:

Custom Plugins:

Teams:

Come by and check us out.
      Technic ModPack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/nightshade-pixelmon-server.1374867 (Or Just search "Nightshade Pixelmon" in the launcher)
      -- This Modpack is for players with lower end PCs. A "NightShade Enhanced" modpack will be released within the week for those with higher end PCs as well. --
      Discord: https://discord.nightshadepixelmon.com
      Server IP: play.nightshadepixelmon.com

• By Spearhead Gaming
      SPEARHEAD GAMING TEKKIT LEGENDS
      A fun, medieval themed PvE server featuring claims, custom content & plugins, no banned items, world anchors, kits, custom terrain, active staff, epic builds and much much more...
      discord.gg/gjjqVQR ~ www.spearheadgamingnetwork.com

LINKS
      Server IP: [email protected]
      Discord Server: http://discord.gg/gjjqVQR 

ABOUT US
      We are a sever for the players - everything we do is aimed at a more enjoyable, fun, fair experienced for our player. Our management staff have years of experience under their belts, and our moderation staff are trained and disciplined. Our team is always around to help you out and make your experience here the best that it can be. We are oriented around service and quality.
      We strive to be different - we aim to provide a unique, original experience in Tekkit Legends, and put an immense amount of effort into our server, that many other networks are unwilling to do. Everything must be of as high a standard as possible, and we'll always do our best to achieve quality results. Our sever is constantly being updated to ensure we are up to date with the modern community, and to ensure we are always bringing you fresh, new content.
      We prioritise integrity - You may have seen many servers in your time, that use fake accounts to boost their numbers, use proxies to vote for themselves, lie about their specs and their community, and only care about their donors... Spearhead will never do this to our community, because we aim for absolute integrity and value an honest experience for our players. 

MORE INFORMATION
      Plugins: Many different quality and custom plugins that disable dupes, bugs, cheats and issues, and give the server an active economy, timed ranks, fun things to do, multiple worlds and much more. For security reasons we do not publicise a precise list of plugins.
      Server Rules: The server does not allow hacking, cheating or unfair play of any kind. The chat, while controlled is fairly chill, we just ask you to keep it PG. A list of rules is available on our Website, Discord, Server or just ask any staff member.
      Server Uptime: 24/7!
      Not convinced? Here's a few reasons that our server stands above the rest....
      The server is managed by staff with years of experience on modded servers It's Developed and Built by experts Our mod/admin staff are highly trained and disciplined Custom plugins have been developed to keep the bugs away Advanced security systems are in place to prevent cheating/griefing We allow claims to protect your builds, but have provided an arena in which to fight if you want! Large, detailed, epic exclusive builds are present everywhere you look We feature massive areas of custom, unique terrain We do not cheat our numbers or lie about our sever's stats No banned items World anchors and other highly useful items are available Nice donor perks are available, but the server is not pay to win Timed ranks And many, many, more reasons... Questions? Feel free to join our discord server, to ask any questions or get any help from staff (or just to chat!). http://discord.gg/gjjqVQR

MEDIA
      Server Trailer Video: 
      Images