Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lawliet01

Airship Mod for 1.7.10

• Similar Content

• By ShiftyDreamer
      Creating a Tekkit Classic Survival Towny server , Needing some help building , configs , etc! You can add me on Discord @ ShiftyDreamer#7803 ! Server : 167.114.172.109:25581
    • By butterboyrs
      I need people to test out my new mod pack and tell me what I should add I am not looking for likes but more of testing tell me how it runs and different things I can do to better improve my mod pack
      this is the link to my mod pack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-great-beyond-power.1374986
    • By Xmoney
      Hey guys
      I made a Hexxit server with hamachi but i have a problem:
      The sever itself is running and there seem to be mods installed (for example i see the minimap) but when i was flying around i noticed that there a no mod flowers or mod trees... no mod blocks in general spawning on the server. I dont know if there come other mobs with hexxit but if yes, ther are no mod mobs spawning too.
      When i openend my inventory i could see all blocks the mod gives and i could place them in my inventory, but when i tried to place them somewhere they just disappeared...
      Whats the reason for this ? How can i fix this ?
      I set up the server exactly like the guy in the tutorial video but for him it seemed to work just well.
      I'm thanking you in advance for your answers.
      -Xmoney
    • By Dragonixia
      Ive made a modpack with 1 mod in it to try and get it to work, but it doesn;t load the the mod?
      Link to modpack download :https://dl.dropbox.com/s/isews3jussixh8b/modpack.zip
    • By [email protected]
      how do i add mods to an existing modpack on the technic launcher?

i got a server that runs 1.7.10 pack with my friends and we want to add more mods to it. i know how to add mods to a existing modpack but that is for single player.
      how do i do it so my friends can play with me?