[1.0.12b][Attack of the B Team][Whitelist][PvE][No Mods Removed]

Name:  Shaboo

ign: Shaboofalaboofin

Why you want to join:  I'm looking for community of players that i can trust to not break/steal my stuff, work along side with to  have fun, and adventure!

Favorite Mod:  Archimedes Ship Mod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Amy

IGN:GSXARMY

Why you want to join: looking for a friendly server and want to look for friends , also haven't played minecraft for a while 

Favorite Mod:prob minefactory and chisel

Skype: i had one in the past but i forgot the password is ( didnt use skype that much )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Prefer not to say

IGN: WiBla

Why you want to join: I discovered this modpack with a friend (who will come with me if we are accepted) when it came out and I couldn't find a better modpack since. I would like to re-discover it :) )

Favorite Mod: Tinker's construct (I know, how typical.. But hey, it's a great mod ! )

Name: Dominic

IGN: Crazed_Elite

Why you want to join?: I've been looking for a good AOTBT server for quite a while, since i first discovered this mod pack and immediately made it my favorite of all the others.

Favorite Mod: Witchery

• 1 month later...

Name: Ben

IGN: Lilbeni1

Why you want to join: Looking for a server to begin and learn B-Team on.

Favorite mod: Carpenter's blocks? I think that's what it's called, because I love the doors :).

Note: Looking for a European server and I don't know if this is one or not. 

Name: Aj Young

IGN:SonorusHD

Why you want to join: Because i want to recorde on a Attack of b team server where it is pure vanilla,and plus the community will be great because they took there time to get on your server thanks!

Favorite Mod:The dino mod and galactic craft!

Name: Alex

IGN: legoboy2000in

Why you want to join: I enjoy servers with a community, and servers that don't focus on monetization and huge amounts of plugins.

Favorite mod: My all time favorite mod is Thaumcraft, but I also enjoy Witchery, Thermal Expansion, and Mekansism.

I hope you'll consider me, and I hope to play with you in the future! 

• 3 months later...

Name: Noah

IGN: DoctorPig

Why you want to join: At the moment, Attack of the B-Team is my favorite mod pack, and I LOVE to play on friendly servers that don't have a ton of banned items!

Favorite Mod: I don't even know, but if I had to guess it would be the Morph mod...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Tommy

IGN: tomarama64

Why you want to join:  honestly i just dont really enjoy playing by myself, other then that i used to play ATOBT all the time with my cousin. but then he went into the marines so i stopped playing about January of 2015. now im just wanting something to occupy my time, and i also want to make more youtube vids :P 

Favorite Mod: Probably thermal expansion or glactiac craft is what i think its called but i dont remember its been a while