What happened to Crafting Table III?

Cheers for the info! Bit of a bummer but oh well - guessing it may be back in a future build?

Actually you might be able to install the CTIII (unless it needs to update to work with forge) by instead of installing the mod to Finder/Library/Application Support/techniclauncher/tekkit/bin/minecraft.jar you actually want to install mods to Finder/Library/Application Support/techniclauncher/tekkit/bin/modpack.jar. try that and maybe it will work idk if it will or not.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, left-clicking will only craft one of the items in question. I use this to create the exact number of, say, MFSUs I want, so as to leave the lapotrons in the project table's crafting area so I can drop more in the storage area. I managed to make a half stack of MFSUs from base ingredients in about 10 minutes one time.

do you know when 1.4 tekkit or technic will be out?

I think he means Technic/Tekkit for Minecraft 1.4.whatever.

I beg to differ. "1.4" is clearly a modifier for "tekkit or technic", like how "dong princess" refers to the "princess of dongs" and not "princess sally who is good friends with sir dongs".

If he meant minecraft 1.4, he would have said that.

It's sad really. He's obviously a victim of a random time portal, thrusting him months into the future.

He's too disoriented to realize he replied to an august 2012 thread instead of an august 2011 one, and doesn't know technic and tekkit have gone way beyond version 1.4...

I beg to differ. "1.4" is clearly a modifier for "tekkit or technic", like how "dong princess" refers to the "princess of dongs" and not "princess sally who is good friends with sir dongs".

If he meant minecraft 1.4, he would have said that.

It's sad really. He's obviously a victim of a random time portal, thrusting him months into the future.

He's too disoriented to realize he replied to an august 2012 thread instead of an august 2011 one, and doesn't know technic and tekkit have gone way beyond version 1.4...

Oh. I see now.

okay so I just kind of skimmed through the thread and did not really see what I was looking for, I noticed on the wiki it shows sometimes raw materials needed for some of the recipes, why does it not show this for every item?

Lets say for instance a transformer upgrade

you need

gold - 1

rubber - 14

copper - 3

redstone - 2

glass - 5

refined Iron - 9

Now my question is is there a program that someone made that tells me the raw materials or each item or do I actually have to do this for each item I make?

• 3 weeks later...

do you know when 1.4 tekkit or technic will be out?

It may be a long time because, for 1, equivalent Exchange 3 (no RM, Condensers, collectors) will need to be out of prerelease, eloraam will need to update redpower, and a couple other mods will need to update to minecraft 1.4. (wow I didnt even get to 2) Once 1.5 is out (hoping that mod API is added with it) they wont need to really update it to make it compatible since the mod API will make all mods compatible with each other and with any version of minecraft. (: