Zearow

Chroma Pack 1.3 Official Server - Looking for players! - Whitelist! - Custom ModPack - 24/7

Hello stranger! To have a chance to join our server you need to answer these questions below:

• IGN?

• Why do you want to join our server?

• Tell us a little about yourself.

• How long have you been playing Modded Minecraft?

• What's your goals in our Server or The Chroma pack?

RULES:

• No griefing.

• Use common sense.

• No Harrasing!

• No Abusing!

• No Hacking!

• No Spamming!

• No Racism! 

* This is far from the regular original Tekkit,  it's more tech, magic & adventure based pack!

* We are all full vanilla!

* No items are banned! (So atleast be careful what you are doing!)

* We created this pack / server to have fun with other people, and to try to get a community up and going!

* The server is 24/7 as you can see in the title, that means its up all the time!

* We currently only have a few players on the server at different times and we thought it would be cool to atleast have some players on all the time!

* Whitelist is activated! So applications can be made in the comments section!

Are you ready and agree to these rules? Server IP if you have been accepted! SE17.fragnet.net:25765

Mod Pack Link: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-chroma-pack.685660

pssst.. are you interested which mods can be found in this pack? check this link! :

http://www.writeurl.com/publish/bdt3ificln4b1j26px3h

This is the Home Main Menu in our pack!

xIVZPTE.png?1

Here we have one of our players base so far! Maybe you will meet him ingame one day?

Vvk6pJJ.jpg?1

And ofcourse you have to see the owners of the pack & server's base so far, here it is! (nothing fancy)

y22qKSi.png?1

And that's what i had stored to show you today! Hope you enjoy this pack and maybe you will get part of the server too? We'll see!

Have a great continue! //Zearow & P3PSI (Owners)

Edited by Zearow

@Munaus Can you move this post to that topic?

Tekkit Servers is for servers with the modpack Tekkit.

Custom packs belong in Platform Servers

@Munaus Can you move this post to that topic?

• IGN? captainwater1234

• Why do you want to join our server? i enjoy a lot of the mods you have on there and it looks like it would be fun!

• Tell us a little about yourself. i absolutely love with out a doubt Truly_Daffy and all i do ery day is play dem vieo games so swag

• How long have you been playing Modded Minecraft? 5 years

• What's your goals in our Server or The Chroma pack? to make everything i possibley can with applied energistics 2!

IGN- Truly_Daffy

I like the mods in this pack and me and my friend would be  able to play without any banned items + i really like ars magica thaumcraft blood magic and botania.

I like to read books and play Dota2, CS:G0, TF2, most zombie games, and of course minecraft. Also im with stupid(Captainwater1234)  hopefully ill be able to run the modpack.

I've been playing modded minecraft for 3-4 years

To reach the elf dimension the demon dimension and the eldritch dimension .

Edited by Truly_Daffy
bad wording

• IGN? User1

• Why do you want to join our server? To have fun and interact with more people!

• Tell us a little about yourself. 18 years old, from the USA. Anything else to know, just ask!

• How long have you been playing Modded Minecraft? 2-3 years. Since, i'd say 1.4.7

• What's your goals in our Server or The Chroma pack? To have fun! Seems like a good pack with mods I enjoy :D

• IGN? Kryptonight098

• Why do you want to join our server? I love ars magica and thaumcraft

• Tell us a little about yourself. My brother and his friends got me into video games when I was pretty young. Since then it's pretty much been Xbox and computer games. I've played minecraft with my brother and his friends for a few years now. Love playing on servers with lots of people!

• How long have you been playing Modded Minecraft? 2 or 3 years

• What's your goals in our Server or The Chroma pack? Just to have fun with other people around, see what they do/build. I'd also like to get acquainted with the mods I haven't used in the past. 

• IGN? gopuri

• Why do you want to join our server? Just looking for a server to play on, Been wanting to get back into mc a bit and this is the first thing to pop up that interested me

• Tell us a little about yourself. Im pretty sure you'll find some info on me via the witch wanted posters...

• How long have you been playing Modded Minecraft? Been playing mc since alpha

• What's your goals in our Server or The Chroma pack? To have fun. Simple and sweet

• IGN? 360N0Sc0pe420

• Why do you want to join our server?I need a modpack to play on.I was looking for a war modpack with a server but didn't find one so this was the best one that I could find.

• Tell us a little about yourself. 15 years old,Europe,if i am in a bad moon i can get from 0-100 VERY fast.

• How long have you been playing Modded Minecraft? 3 years

• What's your goals in our Server or The Chroma pack?To become the most powerful and automate everything that's possible

• IGN? 360N0Sc0pe420

• Why do you want to join our server?I need a modpack to play on.I was looking for a war modpack with a server but didn't find one so this was the best one that I could find.

• Tell us a little about yourself. 15 years old,Europe,if i am in a bad moon i can get from 0-100 VERY fast.

• What's your goals in our Server or The Chroma pack?To become the most powerful and automate everything that's possible

• IGN? 360N0Sc0pe420

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By pikachu_pikachu
      Hello trainers! Did you ever dream of living as a pokemon trainer, climbing your way to the top to become the #1 of the Pixelmon world? This pack is just for you! Experience the world as a trainer with thousands of Pixelmon and be the best one! Good luck!
      Check out our modpack = http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/pixelmoncouple
    • By mino8423
      Hello,
      Just made a lava transported from the nether to the overworld using the redpower deployers and my server crashed. Whenever I try to start the server it outputs:
      16:32:19 [INFO] [RedPower] FakePlayer created.
      16:32:19 [INFO] [RedPower] Login is disabled.
      I saw something saying that I need to add the alchemic bags to the blacklist in the redpower.cfg so I did,
      deployer.blacklist="27562:0,27562:1,27562:2,27562:3,27562:4,27562:5,27562:6,27562:7,27562:8,27562:9,27562:10,27562:11,27562:12,27562:13,27562:14,27562:15"
      I also can get into the world and remove the deployers to fix it since the server won't boot.
      When trying to login I get
      Connection Lost
      Failed to login: Bad Login
      Thanks

• By KingVolts
      so guys i was doing a cool modpack to play with the boys but it doesn't open it ,it just pops the minecraft 1.12.2 vanilla screen 
      i did exactly as the tutorials said over and over and nothing changes 
      can someone help??

modpack below
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/uskorno-brazzers.1640370
      obs(dont mind name or ricardo at icon) kkkkkk
    • By bluefinfish
      This is the crash repost and I don't know what keeps going wrong. I'm new to this so any help would be great. 

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      WARNING: coremods are present:
        IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-89.jar)
        AppleCore (AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.2.0.jar)
        MalisisCorePlugin (malisiscore-1.12.2-6.5.1.jar)
      Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge
      // Would you like a cupcake?
      Time: 3/15/20 1:16 PM
      Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail
      net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from Immersive HempCraft (immersivehempcraft)
      Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: blusunrize/immersiveengineering/common/util/IEVillagerTrades$ItemstackForEmerald
          at com.osheaven.immersivehempcraft.init.Content.initNPC(Content.java:88)
          at com.osheaven.immersivehempcraft.proxy.CommonProxy.preInit(CommonProxy.java:41)
          at com.osheaven.immersivehempcraft.proxy.ClientProxy.preInit(ClientProxy.java:17)
          at com.osheaven.immersivehempcraft.ImmersiveHempCraft.preInit(ImmersiveHempCraft.java:51)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:637)
          at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor8.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)
          at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)
          at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:629)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:252)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:467)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:378)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.util.IEVillagerTrades$ItemstackForEmerald
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
          ... 44 more
      Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
          Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.11.6
          Java Version: 1.8.0_101, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 611132640 bytes (582 MB) / 993525760 bytes (947 MB) up to 993525760 bytes (947 MB)
          JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2847 46 mods loaded, 46 mods active
          States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
          | State | ID                   | Version               | Source                                                         | Signature                                |
          |:----- |:-------------------- |:--------------------- |:-------------------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |
          | LCH   | minecraft            | 1.12.2                | minecraft.jar                                                  | None                                     |
          | LCH   | mcp                  | 9.42                  | minecraft.jar                                                  | None                                     |
          | LCH   | FML                  | 8.0.99.99             | Modpack.jar                                                    | None                                     |
          | LCH   | forge                | 14.23.5.2847          | Modpack.jar                                                    | None                                     |
          | LCH   | animalbikes          | 1.11.2                | AnimalBikes_1.12.2(13Jan19).jar                                | None                                     |
          | LCH   | applecore            | 3.2.0                 | AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.2.0.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LCH   | aquaculture          | 1.6.8                 | Aquaculture-1.12.2-1.6.8.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LCH   | backpack             | 3.0.2                 | backpack-3.0.2-1.12.2.jar                                      | None                                     |
          | LCH   | baubles              | 1.5.2                 | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                         | None                                     |
          | LCH   | betteranimalsplus    | 6.0.3                 | betteranimalsplus-1.12.2-6.0.3.jar                             | None                                     |
          | LCH   | bibliocraft          | 2.4.5                 | BiblioCraft[v2.4.5][MC1.12.2].jar                              | None                                     |
          | LCH   | biomesoplenty        | 7.0.1.2441            | BiomesOPlenty-1.12.2-7.0.1.2441-universal.jar                  | None                                     |
          | LCH   | bonsaitrees          | 1.1.3                 | bonsaitrees-1.1.3-b156.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LCH   | bookworm             | 1.12.2-2.2.0          | bookworm+-+2.2.0+(1.12.2)+-+dev.jar                            | None                                     |
          | LCH   | botania              | r1.10-361             | Botania+r1.10-361.jar                                          | None                                     |
          | LCH   | two_hour_mod         | 1.0.0                 | CandyMod.jar                                                   | None                                     |
          | LCH   | redstoneflux         | 2.1.0                 | RedstoneFlux-1.12-2.1.0.6-universal.jar                        | 8a6abf2cb9e141b866580d369ba6548732eff25f |
          | LCH   | car                  | 1.2.10                | car-1.2.10.jar                                                 | None                                     |
          | LCH   | chinjufumod          | 3.2.2                 | ChinjufuMod[1.12.2]3.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LCH   | cookingforblockheads | 6.5.0                 | CookingForBlockheads_1.12.2-6.5.0.jar                          | None                                     |
          | LCH   | doggytalents         | 1.15.0.5              | DoggyTalents-1.12.2-1.15.0.5-universal.jar                     | None                                     |
          | LCH   | cfm                  | 6.3.1                 | furniture-6.3.1-1.12.2.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LCH   | hatchery             | 2.2.2                 | hatchery-1.12.2-2.2.2.jar                                      | None                                     |
          | LCH   | harvestcraft         | 1.12.2zb              | Pam's+HarvestCraft+1.12.2zf.jar                                | None                                     |
          | LCH   | mantle               | 1.12-1.3.3.55         | Mantle-1.12-1.3.3.55.jar                                       | None                                     |
          | LCH   | twilightforest       | 3.10.1013             | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.10.1013-universal.jar                  | None                                     |
          | LCH   | tconstruct           | 1.12.2-2.13.0.171     | TConstruct-1.12.2-2.13.0.171.jar                               | None                                     |
          | LCH   | immersiveengineering | 0.12-89               | ImmersiveEngineering-0.12-89.jar                               | 4cb49fcde3b43048c9889e0a3d083225da926334 |
          | LCE   | immersivehempcraft   | 1.12-0.0.6.2          | Immersive+HempCraft-1.12-0.0.6.2.jar                           | None                                     |
          | LC    | mts                  | 16.0.0                | Immersive+Vehicles-1.12.2-16.0.0.jar                           | None                                     |
          | LC    | jaffa                | 7.63.1                | JAFFA-7.63.1.jar                                               | None                                     |
          | LC    | joshxmas             | 1.12.2-1.2.0          | joshxmas-1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | malisiscore          | 1.12.2-6.5.1-SNAPSHOT | malisiscore-1.12.2-6.5.1.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LC    | mca                  | 6.1.0                 | MCA-1.12.2-6.1.0-universal.jar                                 | None                                     |
          | LC    | melvinssignpack      | 1.0.0                 | Melvins_Simple_Sign_Pack-Release-0.1.0.jar                     | None                                     |
          | LC    | unuparts             | 3.0.0                 | UNU+Parts+Pack+for+IE+[MTS]+[IR]+1.12.2-15.5.0-1.5.0-3.0.0.jar | None                                     |
          | LC    | mmmpack              | 1.0.3                 | Moonspire+Metropolitan+Motors+[MTS]+1.10.2-14.0.0-1.0.3.jar    | None                                     |
          | LC    | naturalbabyanimals   | 1.2.0                 | naturalbabyanimals-1.2.0-mc1.12.x.jar                          | None                                     |
          | LC    | notenoughcats        | 2.1.0                 | NotEnoughPets-1.12.2-v2.1.0.jar                                | None                                     |
          | LC    | pamscookables        | 1.1                   | pamscookables-1.1.jar                                          | None                                     |
          | LC    | teaandbiscuits       | 1.4                   | TeaAndBiscuits-1.12.2-1.4.jar                                  | None                                     |
          | LC    | teastory             | 3.3.1-B30.413-1.12.2  | TeaStory-3.3.1-B30.413-1.12.2.jar                              | None                                     |
          | LC    | xaerominimap         | 20.0.0                | Xaeros_Minimap_20.0.0_Forge_1.12.jar                           | None                                     |
          | LC    | xlfoodmod            | 1.12.2-1.9.1          | XL-Food-Mod-1.12.2-1.9.1.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LC    | kiwi                 | 0.5.2.29              | Kiwi-1.12.2-0.5.2.29.jar                                       | None                                     |
          | LC    | cuisine              | 0.5.14-build890       | Cuisine-0.5.14-build890.jar                                    | None                                     |
          Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
      IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-89.jar)
        blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.asm.IEClassTransformer
      AppleCore (AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.2.0.jar)
        squeek.applecore.asm.TransformerModuleHandler
      MalisisCorePlugin (malisiscore-1.12.2-6.5.1.jar)

GL info: ' Vendor: 'Intel Inc.' Version: '2.1 INTEL-10.14.74' Renderer: 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 6000'
          Pulsar/tconstruct loaded Pulses: 
              - TinkerCommons (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerWorld (Enabled/Not Forced)
              - TinkerTools (Enabled/Not Forced)
              - TinkerHarvestTools (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerMeleeWeapons (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerRangedWeapons (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerModifiers (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerSmeltery (Enabled/Not Forced)
              - TinkerGadgets (Enabled/Not Forced)
              - TinkerOredict (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerIntegration (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerFluids (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerMaterials (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerModelRegister (Enabled/Forced)
    • By deathplayer43
      every time i try to open the game it closes the game and technic pops back up please help 
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward. Time: 2/10/20 12:25 PM Description: Initializing game org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:247) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739) at bib.at(SourceFile:635) at bib.aq(SourceFile:458) at bib.a(SourceFile:404) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Client thread Stacktrace: at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:247) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739) at bib.at(SourceFile:635) at bib.aq(SourceFile:458) -- Initialization -- Details: Stacktrace: at bib.a(SourceFile:404) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123) -- System Details -- Details: Minecraft Version: 1.12.2 Operating System: Windows Vista (amd64) version 6.0 Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation Memory: 5279610144 bytes (5035 MB) / 5368709120 bytes (5120 MB) up to 5368709120 bytes (5120 MB) JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xms5120m -Xmx5120m -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=4 -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0 Launched Version: 1.12.2 LWJGL: 2.9.4 OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread. GL Caps: Using VBOs: Yes Is Modded: Probably not. Jar signature remains and client brand is untouched. Type: Client (map_client.txt) Resource Packs: Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null Profiler Position: N/A (disabled) CPU: <unknown>