[1.2.9g] ✪Absolution Tekkit Main✪ GalacticCraft Enabled|Computer Craft Enabled|Few Banned Items|Grief Prevention|Keep Inventory

Respawn

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started quarrying and it was enjoyable, I've collected plenty of ores for crafting items and to make fuel for my reactor. Need to work on it a bit though as the transfer node cannot keep up with the quarry, more speed upgrades are needed. As for this server, friendly staff and friendly players are included in the package.

Decided to begin building a new base!

It's going to be based off of Black Mesa East, from Half Life 2. I hope that it will be easy to do but I may ask the ever so helpful staff to assist while I attempt to learn the floor plan.

I may try and build a space station so I can move my stuff up there and then unclaim my current base so I have more claim blocks to use at the new base. Of course, I could always use the amazing voting system to get more claim blocks and rewards.

Setting up a quarry in the nether i need some Nether Platinum and some other ores.
The only problem was to get energy I needed to make some energy cells but it's not so hard and it's worth and thanks to the new plugin "Lockette" my stuff is protected!
Just love this server!

Edited by MegaDaveLover

I totally changed to look of my base i changed every single room and now I just need to move all machines back and connect all wires that's the most boring part.
Made me a whole new room for my launch pads and machineries and rockets, planing to make 2 more bases one on the Moon and one on Mars!
Hope not to die and lose all my stuff, wish me luck
 :)

Edited by MegaDaveLover

Just collected what I need to traverse the Nether safely, A jetpack attachment for my power armour so I can get across pools of lava safely, A mob repulsor attachment so I can mine ores and travel across the nether safely without the risk of getting attacked by zombie pigmen and a cooling system so I don't have to worry about my power armour overheating and killing me. Good timing as well since I ran out of nether quartz which I need for my ME system improvements. I'll share those improvement another time. I found the staff very helpful and friendly so I don't have to worry about asking them for help again.

Lovin' what I've been doing on here. I've increased the size of my ME system's Molecular assembly chamber (MAC) so that it can handle more patterns and also improved power by adding a resonant energy cell to my energy network so that capacity has increased more. Also increased the amount of storage available for fluids on my ME system so that I can store more liquids on the ME system. I find this server great and I hope to see the player count increase even more.

Ooh a fresh new start I just love how we all got starter kits that helped us a lot.
I actually got me a small reactor running by now and I'm  still mining ores to get mats for other machineries.
My team mate got a mining laser and he's getting us materials too soon I will make a bigger reactor and a bigger house!

Edited by MegaDaveLover

Used all my iron to finish my reactor, but thanks to the minimum stone I could change some gold to iron that saved me a lot of mining!
Finished expanding my reactor and the house is going to stay like it is i find it nice I'm just going to make some more rooms for machineries and so on!

Edited by MegaDaveLover

Started work on the mod items that I would like to make. I have collected more materials so that I can the items and I will soon be making a quarry with power supply and storage so I can collect ores more easily. Still got some more work to do if I'm gonna get it though.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons