[1.2.9g] ✪Absolution Tekkit Main✪ GalacticCraft Enabled|Computer Craft Enabled|Few Banned Items|Grief Prevention|Keep Inventory

Respawn

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Working more on my place, automating services and improving power production. Thinking about using something other than a quarry in the mining world for my ore mining, such as laser drills or mining turtles. Also planning on making it possible to control my power production and output using one computer by creating a program that can turn a reactor on/off by typing in a command, same thing with allowing a power cell to output. 

Started work on expanding my place so that it is more spacious, It will take a fair bit of time and a lot of cobblestone but when it is done, it will be easier to get around the place as there will be more space available. It will allow me to work on more machinery and processes inside such as automatically processing ores and food and also increase the number of machines I have so that I can work faster.

just an update for my space station, its all very well and good being able to build a massive space station but fill it with oxygen is a bitch one sealer does 800 block sound like alot but really isnt thats only 10x10x8 area when im trying to put my hole base up there lol. so on about 30 oxygen sealers now and still not sealed heres to another 30 lets see.....

I have finally upgraded my place so that it has more space and it looks a lot nicer, There are no long running wires and more space in the first room. Gonna start working on a computer program so that I can control what happens with the power. I can also work a lot safer during the night outside as I got night vision and mob repulsor mods for my powersuit.

Wow just found out that mini games are coming to the server i cant wait for that. also i finally got most off my space station sealed and im now storing oxygen just in case, now i just have to extend my space. going to make a linking book to the main world so i dont have to keep using my rocket...

Great server Niro! I have one of the best houses on the server, I take great pride in it. Still under construction but still great. Going to expand into space pretty soon after the main house is finished. The server is an awesome PvE server with great claim plugin protector. I also heard minigames are coming pretty soon, thats going to be rad. See you guys ingame!

so ive now set up a portal from the mining world where my laser drills and quarry are to my space station so much time saved not having to lanch my rocket everytime i want to get back to the mail world, id like to thank the server staff for helping set that up i just had no clue what so ever about mystcraft lol. think its time to start extending my space station.....

im thinking about purchasing a mystcraft work from the donator store, another player on the server has one and he showed me what he'd done with it yesterday and i ws very impressed. i could set up the wireless AE system between the mystcraft world and my spacestation to. 

Still got some small tasks to do to make the place look great but it is getting there, A computer set up so I can experiment with creating new programs, an ME drive rack so I can expand storage capacity easily and an easy to access service tunnel so I can place wires around into the other rooms and keeping the rooms clear. Now to make more storage drives and to make paintings to make the place look nicer.

I remember - before my brother was born - when i was on this server and having so much fun. But then my brother came and my mum said to me "Adam your going to have to stop playing on your computer for a bit because we don't want your little brother to grow up barely knowing who you are." and i said " Okay mum ". Anyway i'm so excited to get back into Tekkit, me and my friend have already started building our base the base is going to be epic. My main focus is getting to the moon and Mars again because Galacticraft is a very fun mod for me, intact its my main mod. what i done today was i went on the server and dug a huge hole 16x16 (A Chunk) and 30 blocks deep. It took for AGES but this server is definitely the best Tekkit server iv'e been on ( Not to big and not to little) and that's the way i like it!

Finally built most of my base - Working on moving stuff now - Reactor already setup.

Hoping to increase efficiency and move the ME system by the end of next week.

Would like to build a large ore processing factory so I can become the leader of the Processing Revolution!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons