[1.2.9g] ✪Absolution Tekkit Main✪ GalacticCraft Enabled|Computer Craft Enabled|Few Banned Items|Grief Prevention|Keep Inventory

Respawn

I am already getting into the mod Galacticraft ( So Happy it isnt banned! ) i have made a pump and went out on a journey to find oil with my awesome power armour that makes me jump for MILES.

Anyway i found some oil and then went home and made two refinery which work really well. In the end i made two full tanks with Fuel in them and ill soon be able to go to space!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting more work done on automating certain processes, Getting items out of my strongbox and into my ME system automatically and getting it to put the ores into the pulveriser automatically. Also working on my reactor and power cells so that I can store more energy and produce more energy, gotta work on getting some enderium for a resonant energy cell.

Ive been on the server for a couple of days now, and i joined a friend who had already made and established a base.  I fixed up his machines and made em less laggy and look nicer, and he made the actual buildings and decorations.  Its kind of how our stuff is now.  

Things ive done in the past week and a half:

Set up an autocrafting system to autocraft whatever we need, Terraform a cold biome to be able to spawn blizzes easier, Catch a blizz finally "YES!"  Kill about 6 wither bosses, make a reactor out of blazing pyrothium (because why not), make a trading outpost in our base with villagers and music.  Gonna make a 16x16x16 reactor full of gelid cyro soon hopefully.  Oh, and i began the process to a Pseudo-Inversion sigil.  Wish me luck :cheers:

A lot of new updates for me. I finally managed to complete my new reactor management program that should reduce the amount of yellorium you guys use :). Also the first station for the railway is complete, now i just need to add a second one and make them pretty.

Built safe havens on moon and mars so if you're stuck up there just let me know :)

Still working on improving my power supply by changing the energy cell currently hooked up into a better one so that it stores more energy and can output energy at a higher rate but I did make a workaround by having some cable bypass the cell so that energy is less likely to go to waste. To make the place look nicer I have also placed some paintings on the walls. Things are coming along nicely but I could do a bit more work to make all the work taking place inside easier.

Id really like to learn computercraft but im too much of a pleb to be able to use it.. yet.  The community is still great and holding strong which is nice. I did figure out how to autocraft potions without using the autobrewer, which was pretty cool.  Made every useful potion autocrafted.  Love the server still

Still at work but changed my item  processing set up so that it can work better without drop offs or chokes, I have changed my equipment so that item transfers use itemducts which are cheap so I don't have to use my transfer nodes for basic uses such as these and also when a back-up occurs in the system, I don't have to keep an eye on the ducts for items popping out of them when the next machine is full as the end of the duct becomes stuffed.

my space station is really coming along now i have extended it even more, had to upgrade my oxygen farm tho. thank god keepinv was on when i suffocated and died up there lol and good thing i had my emergence rocket on the over world otherwise i would have been stuck lol.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons