Respawn

[1.2.9g] ✪Absolution Tekkit Main✪ GalacticCraft Enabled|Computer Craft Enabled|Few Banned Items|Grief Prevention|Keep Inventory

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2015 at 4:49 PM, Respawn said:

Server Information 

Server IP : Play.absolutiongaming.info 
Teamspeak: ts.absolutiongaming.info 

Looking for the modpack? Try http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tekkitmain.552547 

Like Tekkit? Love Galactacraft? But can't find a server that has it. Look no further. This is the server for you. We have not banned or limited GalactaCraft. We have only banned items that will bypass World Guard or Protections. We are also a non-griefing servers, so you don't have to worry about losing your items. 

NEW Server Features 

You will have access to a resource world. Grief Prevention/Golden Shovel is built into the server. Claimed land is untouchable by others unless you give them permission. This has been tested a few times before opening the new server. A server shop that sells items to make is easy to get what you need to finish your projects. We will now have FloAuction for our Player Shops, this will decrease lag on the server. We are upping the difficulty with this as /back will not be issued to players, also there will be a 3 second delay with teleporting and you will spawn where you last logged out instead of spawn from now on. 

Our Staff Team 

Our Owners are here to make sure that the server is running as smooth as possible. Madrox and Anita both sit on Teamspeak when they are online and are here for both players and staff. Admins are here to help and manage the server, and settle any disputes. Please listen to them and respect their commands. Mods are here to help with minor issues and keep the peace, please give them the respect they are due. 

Removed Mods 

Dimensional Doors 

Banned Items 

Detailed list found Here

Rules

Detailed Rules found Here

Other Info

Some useful commands that will help you out

/shop - Takes you to the player shops 
/adminshop - Takes you to the admin shops 
/claimslist - Listing your claims 
/kit shovel - Gives you the kit you need to claim land 
/tpa - Teleport to your friends 
/portals - Takes you to the portal room 
/food - Gives you much food every day 
Galacta Craft is unlimited to everyone 
Keep Inventory is enabled within the Main World (Where your home is) 

Geeze nice mod pack but when I try to go to your website it is flagged as malisious so I am done thanks though

Doug

After making a change to my power supply and power cabling, I have made the power supply capable of delivering the maximum power produced through the conduits using two power taps. one connecting the main building and the other connecting the annex building. Each circuit has it's own resonant energy cell as a back up energy supply when the reactor is turned off, the reactor loses fuel or the conduit gets disconnected.

Recently set up my ME Assembly Chamber, making crafting easier to do automatically.

As long as you have 0 of the item you need - you can set the Assembler to make as many as you need,as long as you have the materials in your ME System.

Now that I have made a great place on earth I am now looking at making a great place off world, on the moon. This place will have a breathable atmosphere inside and will make it easier to make the equipment that needs materials from sources that are only found on the moon.

Very friendly staff, always willing to assist with problems. Seems to have a very good player base and is quite populated A* Server :D

Edited by UKGamers58

Sweet, I now have the materials needed to make all of the equipment that I can use to make an automated farm. This will ensure that I never run out of food and to make it more convenient I have it feeding the food right into my ME system, ready to be taken out and consumed.

Server is rubbish, everything I said was a lie. There staff and especially the owner are abusive and ban you for something so small it's unreal. Where they say here that the server is good it's just them trying to advertise it.

I WOULD NOT recommend this server to anyone! You have just read theatrically truth thank you !

Loving my time on this server at the moment. I have made many new friends and am making a very great house. I am looking forward to my next time on the server when I can improve my house even more.

I really do love this server. The staff and the people on the server are very friendly and I have managed to make a couple of friends. The staff were willing to help me out whenever I had a problem and even the people that were not staff offered to help as well. I hope to see more people to join this server.

I have been putting the finishing touches on my place so that it is secure and well organised. I have got the vanilla stuff that I need to start such as a crafting table and a furnace now all I have left to do is to get the materials so that I can create the mod items that I need.

I am loving this server so far. I have already gotten plenty of materials and made myself lots of tools. I did run into a problem at some point but the staff was friendly and willing to help me.

Loving my time on this server. I have come across a problem here and there but the community players are friendly and happy to help and the staff were as well. I hope to see more players on the server soon

upon looking into the server, I jumped onto the teamspeak. I was instantly greeted as a "stupid F*cking american" and muted, with nothing said on my part. just another unfriendly server.

maybe it was better a month before.

Edited by SaberOne

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Zilacon
      Website: http://apocgaming.org | Server IP: TM.APOCGAMING.ORG | Discord: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb
      For more information on our servers, network, status, wiki's, launchers, pack pages, and more checkout our server page here:
      http://apocgaming.org/servers
      AGN is a community of gamers for minecraft and other online games founded in 1999 for gaming and setup in 2010 for minecraft servers.
      We host independently from Zilacon's own privately hosted dedicated servers.
      (Bungeecord, Vanilla, & Tekkit Classic are on a paid host. All others are hosted by Zilacon)
      I pride myself in hosting and managing high performance servers with virtually zero down time. All of our servers have deadlock, lag, and crash detection.
      Automated restart scripts, entity clearing/merging, spawn limits, timing adjustments, etc. To make the server run as smooth as possible.
      Our servers normally maintain 19-20 TPS no matter what. If you experience any type of lag with a good ping to the network, please contact us so we can look into it.
      Me and my staff team are available almost 24/7 on our discord server.
      On APOC we have many gameplay styles for you to choose from, along with over a dozen modpacks and servers to play on.
      All of our servers (excluding skyblock modpacks) have all of the features below.

Server Features:
      Always Online: Dedicated, optimized, built for performance servers since 2010. Our servers are fully automated with almost zero need for human intervention to remain online and running smooth. Multiworld: We have worlds for PVP and PVE. These worlds are Survival (PVE/GriefPrevention Protection), Factions (PVP/Factions Protection), and Towny (PVP/Towny Protection). PVP worlds allow griefing and raiding by following the rules within the factions and towny plugins for war. Survival is PVE only and uses GriefPrevention for its protections. Custom Economy (APOC-Payday): Our economy is like no other, with one giant plugin (APOC-Payday) this plugin offers rewards for over 30 gameplay activities from killing mobs/players to crafting items. It also rewards you for voting with keys/kits to redeem for items and economy/exp/claimblocks. Our plugin also handles sign shops, player plots, automatic ranking, online/login rewards, and much more. Admin & Player Shops: We provide basic vanilla items in the spawn tower for admin shops. And we leave the modded side for players to buy a plot in spawn, create a shop, and select their items and prices for their shop. We encourage a competitive player market on APOC. Our admin shops will not interfere with selling modded items. Custom /help Commands: We have a custom menu of /help commands that explain everything on apoc. How to use our economy, claim systems, worlds, voting, shops, teleportation and homes, and much more. If these help commands cannot answer your questions, staff are available on the servers or on discord. MCMMO & APOC-RPG: All of our servers come equipped with MCMMO and APOC-RPG which adds skills, bonus drops for actions, custom enchanted item drops from mobs, and randomly placed chests or structures with loot inside in the worlds. Bungeecord: Our custom bungeecord server allows clients of any version to connect to our network & servers. Once connected to the server of your choice, you can communicate with everyone from every server, and see everyone who is online in the tab list from all servers. Looking for Staff:
      We are seeking active staff members for all servers on apoc. If you are interested in any position please apply on the links below. We are looking for java developers and server staff. Apply for Chat Mod: http://apocgaming.org/cmodapp Apply for Server Mod: http://apocgaming.org/smodapp Apply for Developer: http://apocgaming.org/devapp Voting & Reviewing Rewards:
      Voting for our network on one of the 36 vote sites listed on our /vote command in game or on our site at http://apocgaming.org/vote will give you 1 Common Key and 1 VoteKey. Common keys are one of 4 types of item reward keys issued on the servers. These keys can be earned by voting, being online, or logging in daily. When redeemed they will give you one item out of a long list of possible rewards. The higher grade the key is the better the rewards. Redeeming keys like Common have a chance to upgrade to Uncommon, and Uncommon to Rare, etc. Vote Keys are issued only for voting for sites, they give 1 EXP Level, $100 Economy, and 10 Claimblocks. We also reward for reviewing our network/servers on vote sites and forums like this (technic). If you enjoy our servers, please write us a review by replying to this topic for $2500 Economy and 3 Rare keys as a reward. If you got any suggestions or ideas for improvement, we are open to change. Just let us know!  
    • By Mysteriaa
      Apologies, I know isn't regular Hexxit and this is my first time here, so I wasn't sure where to post.
      I've had this agitating issue with Hexxit Rewritten 2 as of late. I've had to delete three prior Survival worlds because of this bug and I don't know what to do. I want to load my world normally again and not lose so much progress over and over and over again because this is really pissing me off.
      Sometimes while playing on a new world, the game may crash. When this happens, it's basically a death sentence; I can no longer log into and play the world normally, as it says "Shutting down internal server" before crashing. I have reinstalled the mod pack and backed up the world, but it still crashes when I use it. I'm at a complete loss. I've also noticed that the crashing is caused by the corrupted world specifically; any other world I create will work just fine.
      I've saved the OpenEye crash report so you can take a look at it here, hopefully it helps: http://openeye.openmods.info/crashes/0d68ab46f19ce23404f2cdf6daf416db Note that "likely mods" etc. are blank.
      Is there any way to fix this, or am I just permanently stuck with yet ANOTHER broken world?
    • By SpiritedSpy
      anyone know of any good solar panel mods that work with 1.6.4? i tried looking for a 1.6.4 version of my favorite ones but i couldnt find a version of solar flux or solar expansion that were compatible. i would just use industrial craft but im not very fond of eu or their solar panels, i prefer rf and solar fluxs crafting recipes seem a little more like my style. help plz.
    • By ViLiNxX
      Hi everyone , 
      after a long time I decided to return to minecraft but it was boring so i returned on technic but , when i launch any modpack on 1.6.4 like attack of the B-team , my favorite , the textures of blocks of a mod are blurries, and in vanilla , the block are separed and transparents sometimes... it's not playable . I tried to reinstall the modpack , to reinstall technic to an other file , to change all video settings , i allocated 6 go of ram on java's options, but nothing work. I'm french , sorry for my bad english !
      Please help !

• By zsauer
      Welcome to Sauercraft! Welcome traveler, this is the world of sauercraft, magic and machines are at war here. What side will you choose? The machines? Rule over the skies with power armor killing any foes you see, build massive facilities that mine away at the world eating away every last resource. Or magic? Be at peace with the lands through thaumcraft and destroy your enemys with Arsmagica! You decide..... Only one side can win!   IP:  Sauercraft.us Website: https://sauercraft.enjin.com   Mods:  Big Reactors- Chisel- Enderstorage- Galacticraft- Galacticraft planets- Mekenism- Thaumcraft- TConstruct- Thermal Expansion- Vein Miner- Ars Magica 2- Extra Utilities- PowerSuits-