Introducing The POWER BOX!

angeldoom22

I have created a compact box that generates LV, MV, HV and BC power! its fast and doesnt need supervision. I will be making better versions and other creations for everyday tekkit use!

To give you a perspective of how powerful it is: I placed down a Quarry and plugged it in to the BC output and in under 5 Seconds the frame was built!

Download Schematic file: HERE

For Tekkit version 3.1.1

And Uses Wireless Redstone Channels 1000 and 1001

Note: if the Display is blank but is powered then you need to get an energy Sensor Kit and Destroy this panel:

2012_07_23_11_50_04.png

Then use the sensor kit on this MFSU:2012_07_23_11_51_30.png

Then just place the location in the Display to the left and enjoy 1800 EU/t in a compact box!

Any problems just comment to let me Know. Any further information you'll find on the back of the Power Box, on signs.

I just made a infinite source of uranium cells, making the Power Box even better. The bad thing is that it takes some place. But I have a better version coming. Logistics pipe for BC would be a nice addon to Tekkit.

I must say that I love your idea with the reactor. This is awesome!

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/0CniT#4

.schematic file soon availble.

cool! it should be eazy to hook up to the reactor hatch, but if your interested i would love to get together and create a version with your model built in and remove having to replace the cells!

• 2 weeks later...