[3.1.2] Commanders [PVP+GRIEF] [20 SLOTS] [RAIDING] [Factions] [mcMMo] [Jobs] [Quests] [Fight Notch]

The Commander

Yb13a.jpg

600x100_04.jpg

THIS SERVER REQUIRES "TEKKIT" 3.1.2

The Commanders Tekkit Server

IP: 220.244.10.222

Server is based in Sydney Australia (Very little lag to USA etc)

Raiding PVP+Griefing server running great plugins, join with your friends and buy/trade with others.

MCBANS.COM PROTECTED

Remember to vote for us if enjoy playing on this server.

You will receive $3000 in game money to spend at the Shop by voting!

• No White List or Grey List
  • 24/7 (Server has been going for two+ years.)
  • Factions (Claim your territory.)
  • Quests (Do random jobs to gain XP and money.)
  • Fight Notch, _jeb and Herobrine (Yes you read the right)
  • mcMMO (Adds skill levels etc to mining, combat etc)
  • Jobs (Start earning some money from your hard work.)
  • Showcase (Show off your items)
  • Gravel2Clay (Turns gravel into clay using water to get bricks more easy)
  • Donator Features (Use /buy and buy special class and items!)
  • Other plugins (Other plugins that keep the server kicking)
  • THINGS TO NOTE:
    Equivalent Exchange is mostly disabled, you can only create:
    Covalence Dust
    Talisman of RepairDiving Rods
    Philosopher's Stone
    Alchemical Chest
    Interdiction Torch
    (This is because EE is too over powered and removes all effort from the game)
    * Nukes and Reactors have had there explosion range reduced to the size of tnt.
    * Mining laser is disabled.
    * Quantum Armour is disabled. (Cant be killed with it and to over powered)

spawn1_2781945.jpg

Team AWOL Ventrilo Server 203.46.105.45:21010

Like us on Facebook to be kept up to date with the latest server information: http://www.facebook.com/TheCommandersMinecraft

Staff:

This server is moderated and run by a very mature and trusted staff base.

There is no "buying" mod/admin on this server so you can be rest assured that no five year old little kids that stole their parents credit card are going to come along and start annoying you while you go about your business.

All GLOBAL bans can be disputed at

MCBANS.COM

Basic Simple Rules:

• Do not join asking for OP/MOD/ADMIN/STAFF/CREATIVE
  • Free items
  • No griefing with lava or religious symbols. = GLOBAL BAN
  • No X-RAY = GLOBAL BAN
  • Do not ask for OP/Mod/Free Stuff. = Jail/Mute/Kick/Ban
  • PVP is allowed.
  • PVP is NOT allowed in the "Mob Arena" = Jail/Temp Ban/Ban
  • PVP is NOT allowed in the "Market/Trade Area" = Jail/Temp Ban/Ban
  • Be respectful
  • Be ethical
  • Use common sense
  • You ARE allowed to RAID/STEAL someone else's base.
  • You are NOT allowed to use hacks/glitches to gain access to someone's base. = Temp Ban/Ban
  • No Faction bunny hopping. (Joining a faction just to steal their items then leaving it) = Temp Ban/Ban

The rules can be accessed in game using /RULES and /RULES 2chat command.

Commands available to each group as follows:

Peasant:

• /buy (Donator class etc)
  • /afk
  • /balance
  • /compass
  • /help
  • /helpop
  • /home
  • /list
  • /mail
  • /mail.send
  • /me
  • /motd
  • /msg
  • /pay
  • /rules
  • /sell
  • /sethome
  • /spawn
  • /suicide (Yes this kills yourself)
  • /tpaccept
  • /tpdeny
  • /warp
  • /worth
  • /mcc
  • /mctop (Leader board, You should aim to be on the top of this!)
  • /stats (Skill level info etc)

Townsman:

• /back (Use this when you die to go back to where you died)
  • /tpa
  • /tpahere

Nobleman:

• /ignore
  • /nick (Change your nick name)

Knight:

• Coloured chat text.
  • Other features you have to find out.

Wizard:

• /d (Disguise as a mob, automatically is removed when entering enemy land. Mob types available to Wizard: Sheep, Chicken, Cow and Pig)

Donator:

• All the commands from the Peasant to Wizard rank plus:
  • Join Full Server
  • Bypass all wait and cool down timers.
  • &COLOURCODE (Coloured text on signs and ingame chat)
  • /near (What players are near you and the distance)
  • /depth (States your depth relative to the sea level, good for mining)
  • /hat (Put the block you are holding on your head)

Some commands also have more subsection commands. (aka /mcc)

If you are unsure on what a command does you can find out what it does with /help

(you may have to input a number after help to find the page its on)

hello could i be mod or knight becuse i think thisserver is really kool and i want to help i did have a server of my own and i no lots of good plugins so i wish i could make this server better to help :)

Basic Rules:

• Do not join asking for OP/MOD/ADMIN/STAFF/CREATIVE

Please read the rules they are there for a reason.

This server has been up for nearly two years and just moved to Tekkit, this is not some 13 year old kids set up but a professional server.

Mods/Admins are not picked from people that ask for it and people that repeatedly ask are put onto a BLACKLIST.

Anyone can achieve Knight rank by playing for long enough and getting enough mcmmo skills.

How can i Donate?

Use the /buy command in game and follow the chat prompts.

Okay, Im not asking if i can get promoted but just a quick question, well 2 i guess...Is wizard and knight the mods/admins? Or are they Donator? And if they're not Donator/mods/admins, how do we get promoted to them? Sorry if you already had this in the post i might not have seen.

No, Knight and Wizard are normal attainable ranks ingame.

To rank up you need to do stuff that gives you mcmmo skill (digging, mining, harvesting, fishing etc)

Using /mcstats you can see your power level in bright red letters.

No one is promoted to donator/mod/admin. (Donator you purchase using an ingame /buy command)

(Mods are chosen by me and anyone that ever asks for it will never ever get it)

EE is more than half of Tekkit, it does not take all the effort out of the game, it takes effort to get all the crap needed for even a condensor, and far more for collectors and relays, you obviously do not understand why people don't like servers without EE, simply because on a "raiding server", EE is a big portion of gameplay, to get your faction to the top, without it you're mining crap forever, which is boring as hell, no one who is good at Tekkit wants to play a server with ANY mods disabled, let alone EE.

Would you kindly care to explain this Mech Craft?

Mechcraft is quite well explained in the original post, it is currently broken with the latest Tekkit though and is pending on it's return.

EE is more than half of Tekkit, it does not take all the effort out of the game, it takes effort to get all the crap needed for even a condensor, and far more for collectors and relays, you obviously do not understand why people don't like servers without EE, simply because on a "raiding server", EE is a big portion of gameplay, to get your faction to the top, without it you're mining crap forever, which is boring as hell, no one who is good at Tekkit wants to play a server with ANY mods disabled, let alone EE.

If you do not like a server without EE then move along, the only things this server is going to use from EE is divining rods, repair talisman and the dusts.

Everything else is to overpowered and removes the effort in playing, nothing is handed to players on this server on a silver platter.

Really? Gravel2Clay? You MUST know that Tekkit has EE, which lets you turn anything you want into anything else?

*sigh*

• THINGS TO NOTE:
    * Equivalent Exchange is mostly disabled, you can only create Covalence Dust, Diving Rods and Talisman of repair. (This is because EE is too over powered and removes all effort from the game)
    * Nukes and Reactors have had there explosion range reduced to the size of tnt.
    * Mining laser is disabled.
    * Quarry is currently broken. (Miner works fine)

Really? Failed to read the first post? You MUST know that most of EE is disabled if you did, which doesn't let you turn anything you want into anything else now?

*sigh*

Well, when I read your first post, even though it's there now, I didn't see anything that said most of EE is disabled.

And, really? You say EE is overpowered so you remove everything BUT the tools used to repair items and tell them where diamonds are?...

If you're going to be one of those people, you should just remove EE from your server completely.