[3.1.2 Tekkit][Work-in-Progress][Greylist][Now Hiring Builders] Steamtekk, the Adventurer’s Tekkit

In Game Name:AlphaAntidote

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit:Over six months.

Have I Ever Been Banned:No.

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project:A nice RP server is hard to find and yours seems a very nice one.

Previous Building Experience:I made all sorts of stuff,from circuits to piping systems to giant cookie factories.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name:KmanCrazy

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit:2 months

Have I Ever Been Banned:no

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project:I love hanging out with friends talking to everyone and creating amazing things i love tekkit im experienced and im very nice and i dont grief, never have never will.

Previous Building Experience:I made huge factories and im good with rails and build houses

• 6 months later...

In Game Name: PotatoMan700

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: 1 1/2 years

Have I Ever Been Banned: No

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I always wanted to be a builder on a server but no one accepted me.

Previous Building Experience: Build a replica of the Jaffa Factory.

• 1 month later...

IGN: Manymanboy

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit:1+1/2 years

Have I Ever Been Banned:No

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project:Sounds fun and want to be part of a project.

Previous Building Experience: I have built huge highly detailed Castles on many other servers

IGN: Manymanboy

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit:1+1/2 years

Have I Ever Been Banned:No

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project:Sounds fun and want to be part of a project.

Previous Building Experience: I have built huge highly detailed Castles on many other servers

In Game Name: crysomemoor, but i prefer to be called cry

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: don't know exactly, but i t was before mojang buy it

Have I Ever Been Banned: once, but after i explained what happened, got unbanned

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: Your story reminded me of the 2112, a album from Rush, and i love building

Previous Building Experience: I built a TARDIS is a server called emeralds, if u want to check go in the sv and them to VTE (a town). Is big and blue

In Game Name: iFuller (but you can call me Is!)

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: About a year, I mainly like the building and creativity aspect of it.

Have I Ever Been Banned: Sadly, Yes. On Lichcraft because I had bought a rank, but the purchase went through 2 times and owner thought I bought it for someone else, so I was banned, even after I explained to him.

Why I Would Like To Work On This Project: I really want to put my time and effort into something, and to have people admire. Now that my cross country season is over and b-ball won't be starting for another month, I also need something to do. Plus, It's fun to have a fresh start!

Previous Building Experience: Smaller servers spawn, an adventure map! (it got deleted before I could finish it. (PS - I do know how to use world edit!)

IGN: wingofwar14

how long i have played tekkit: 2 years

have i ever been banned: no

why i would like to work on this projekt: i realt like roleplay and i love tekkit. i have experiance of tekkit and building stuff.

previous building experience: i have buildt viliges, citys and factorys.

Announcements