Sign in to follow this  
zibafu

resource packs/shaders

Hi, playing the 1.7.10 pack with a mate atm, not been on for a while, Fancy adding a resource pack or shaders to improve the graphics.

There's only 2 resource packs that I know of, one is sphax, the other being unity, tried them both, unity, didnt really notice anything different, sphax I cant say I'm a fan.

Are there any other resource packs out there that work with that modpack.  Or how does one get shader packs to work and are there any that work with that modpack ?

Cheers

Did you install the Resource Packs currect? Remember that you also need to add the vanilla patch to them.

Ahh yeah, I did, main reason I didn't like sphax is I have built a base underwater out of glass  since we can morph, and the sphax water texture means you cant really see out of the base. 

Since found one called John smith legacy, which I am really liking now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By kiloworm
      I've looked and looked for hours but i cant find any useful information on how to install a technic texture pack. every page i find has different information and refers to missing folders. probably outdated. i've used the %appdata% command to find the technic folders but they're inconsistent with what relevant posts i can find. i have no idea. i've tried to search on the forums here for guidance but no luck. i've even gone the normal route and pasted the zip file into the resource folder and it registers enough to be selected but once i click done it crashes. any help is appreciated.
    • By meashling
      Hi i would really appreciate anybody to help me out as i was working on a world for a long time (On tekkit legends) with a quarry, filtering system and i just begun working on my oil purification and energy system when suddenly it started saying not enough allocated memory. I went and check my hard drives but there was more than enough space on every hard drive (Around 30 to 40 gb free on 5 different hard drives) so i relaunch the game and it works this time. I close the game and then open it a couple hours later but every time i try to open it it freezes on the MOJANG title and just sits like that for ages until it finally says (Not responding) on the window. I also tried to download the Sphax pure bd craft texture pack for tekkit legends (x128, with the orignal and the patch for tekkit legends) and i followed a tutorial video on how to do it, it appears on the resource pack page and when i select it and click done the game freezes and crashes every time. Also tekkit classic dosn't work so i was forced to play tekkit legends but i don't mind to much but now NEITHER WORK. Idk what to do and i might have to reinstall the launcher or delete the pack and reinstall it but i don't know how to locate my world and i don't want to start all over again. Please seomeone help me.

Here is my log to help maybe solve the problem

http://pastebin.com/CvNGuwLx

Thanks for your time i would appreciate any help.

k
    • By Amaxter

The Bloodmoon is rising... Will you be able to fight it using your new magical skillls? Learn the art of Thaumaturgy to combat the darkness, or embrace the evil and harness its power with the forbidden practices of Blood Magic and more...

Features:

- Exclusively for Minecraft 1.8.9, one of the first packs to do so!

- An array of mystic mods included that make the world a dangerous yet beautiful place

- Immersive Environment with sounds, weather effects, shaders, better foliage, and more!

- Decorate your home with the creative freedom of Chisels & Bits!

- The threat of the Mighty Bloodmoon and all the nastiness it brings...

CLICK HERE FOR THE PLATFORM PAGE
    • By axel_rawr
      so,i really like attack of the b-team and i like shaders,but i have yet to actually get them to work well together
      i have all the right things put in for the regular attack of the b-team,and it crashes when i launch a world
      without optifine it just lags the entire game,even the menu
      and this is all purely for personal use
      i also fine that a lot of other modpacks i want to use optifine and shaders in don't work well at all
      honestly,i'd like to find a way to get these all working together,even if it means having to put together my own pack(purely for personal use) under forge or something and run it myself,but i don't know where to even begin,so i was hoping for some help
      and i'm sorry if this is the wrong forum
    • By V_R
      Hey there guys!
      So, I've been looking around for quite some time, trying to figure out how to install shaders on Tekkit Classic, and I really couldn't find any proper tutorials. I've finally succeeded yesterday, and decided to make a quick tutorial on how it works. So, without further ado, I show you, a proper tutorial on how to install SEUS on Tekkit Classic! As simplistic as it gets! (You'll also get TreeCapitator, because why not).

I hope this helped! Have fun with your shaders!
      For the curious among us, the font of the logo and text on thumbnail is Guardian.