Nivada Strikes

Need Recommended Mods for Alice in Wonderland like Mod Pack

I am currently in the works of creating an Alice's Adventures in Wonderland like Mod pack. The mod pack will have a dream like atomosphere where anything could happen and everything is possible, but I have not made any packs like this in the past (I usually stick to packs based around technology) With your help though I think I might be successful all I need you to do i's recommend a couple mods to me be that would fit well into this pack (this pack isn't all about Alice's Adventures in Wonder Land it just has a similar feel to it). Like I said if you have any mods too recommend please do as I have never made a pack like this before thanks for reading please reply! (if my grammar isn't the best it's because I recently moved to the UK and I'm still getting to grips with my writing)

I couldn't suggest anything specific, but obviously magical mods would be the way to go, and maybe custom mobs and the like...

I would definitely say a pack that adds extra dimensions, perhaps twilight forest for example ?

Sounds like a cool idea.