For fear of password seam, how can i know that Tekkit is a trust-able?

headjoe

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Memes - If the only response you can think of for something is an overused terrible image with text on it' date=' or a beaten to death catchphrase you should have a sit down and question your direction in life. "Who am I?" "Do I even have my own personality?" "When did I replace my wit and social interaction skills with a series of shitty .jpg's?" A few examples of things you might consider pondering.[/quote']

WOW I TOTS REPORT UR ASS.

I HOP U GET BUNNYED

I dip his friend in the soya sauce to wash away the pepper in surplus and I sprinkle sesame seed on his friend.

I pour even more ridiculous amounts of pepper in the soya sauce and then pour even more-er ridiculous amounts of pepper on his friend.

I pour even more ridiculous amounts of pepper in the soya sauce and then pour even more-er ridiculous amounts of pepper on his friend.

I decide to stop giving fucks and I eat all his friend in a mouthful. As I become red because his friend is too hot for me, I pour myself a glass of water.

I pour a metric fuckton of pepper into your water.

I throw the metric fucktoned glass of water in your eyes and laugh as your face melt due to the pepperiness. But then I start choking because my mouth is still burning due to ThougherHaddock's pepperish friend.

I throw the metric fucktoned glass of water in your eyes and laugh as your face melt due to the pepperiness. But then I start choking because my mouth is still burning due to ThougherHaddock's pepperish friend.

I die of pepperiness and facemelting and respawn. I run over and grab my useless musket of no ammo.