Sign in to follow this  
Bewood

[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

InGameName: Miniholly

About me: I've been playing minecraft since early beta and tried alot of mods. Mainly i play with friends on private servers. but i think its time to join another server. so this will be my first online server with Tekkit but not with minecraft.

Why Tekkitia?: It Seems to be very nice, i do like Forestry so im glad that i found this. Also i like it when you know the people that is online and actually can recognize them.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes ofc.

InGameName
: ethan2309

About me:
im 14 years old. i like to help people in tekkit. and i like to play football with my friends.

Why Tekkitia?:
because by the looks of the pictures and the info, Tekkitia looks very good fun.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?
yes i do understand, and i shall not commit such actions.

thanks ethan2309

InGameName: SlacerTB

About me: I like to build big things and help people in a small server where you can be helped too. It would be cool to build thing with other people.

Why Tekkitia?: Ilike small server where you're not grifed and killed everytime

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes, and I fully supprot that idea.

In Game Name: bobcowsgobob

About me: Im crazy about minecraft and love playing tekkit. I discovered it while trying to get yogbox and am now hooked on it.

Why Tekkitia?: I want to be part of a small server that has no griefing

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? HELL YEAH! :)

InGameName: cookb85

About me: i am a 20 year old graphic design major

Why Tekkitia?: i am looking for a mature server that features forestry

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed?: of course.

It's best for people to NOT repost. We will be working our way through all the applications, and having multiples just makes it harder for us.

It's best for people to NOT repost. We will be working our way through all the applications, and having multiples just makes it harder for us.

okay thanks renmnx.

InGameName: Everdean

About me: (brief intro to you) I love Tekkit and the Technic Pack and learning and progressing through them. I'm a mature player, 17, and I'd like to play a server with a friendly and mature community where I can exploit my talents with Tekkit and learn new things.

Why Tekkitia?: Like I said, Tekkitia would give me the opportunity to play on a well-run server where I can learn and build, in addition I was mortified when they took Forestry out of the game so that's a bonus too.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? I would hope there'd be consequences. Yes I do.

It's been piling up for a while now Tristandude. Without a server to whitelist people into, there isn't much that can be done, wouldn't you say? ^^;

IGN: Lord_Smelt_It

About: 29, professional web developer, looking for a more social place to build

Locale: Dallas, Tx

Why? Love tekkit, but am also a fan of forestry

Understand? Yes, and totally agree

InGameName:nintendogamer100

About me: i am a mature person that just wants to find a clean server that allows all ic2 stuff

Why Tekkitia?:i see that this server is whitelist so the community is strong and more united

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed?yes i understand and i will accept the consequences

hey guys. i have a small server u can join till this one is up. its just tekkit no forestry tho. if enough people want to join i willl put it up
keen as beens.

hey guys. i have a small server u can join till this one is up. its just tekkit no forestry tho. if enough people want to join i willl put it up

sure why not? is it whitelisted?

post the ip please.

InGameName: rapie12

About me: Im playing minecraft for a while and Im enjoy it

Why Tekkitia?: Three friends playing in this server and I want to try this.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes I understand