[16x] FVDisco's oCd for Tekkit

DustyDrake

oCdTekkit1.png

A work in progress extention for FVDisco's oCd texture pack.

As you can see, not a whole lot is done right now (and not all those crops are grown, whoops!).

Thankfully Disco's pack is simple, so adding the rest of the blocks should be easy.

This started as my friend watching a video with someone using the texture pack showing off their retractable hidden minecart bridge, then asking me to make the textures for Tekkit since he refuses to play vanilla.

Right now, most of the EE blocks, most of the nether ores, the metal chests, and a small bit of IC2 has been done.

Only area I have with all the plants, sorry. Getting those seeds are a bitch even with NBTedit.

Intersting things to note with IC2: I've updated some of the textures so you can tell the difference between certain blocks easier, and to make them make more sense (I'm looking at you pump.)

Also, all generators now tell you if they are generating power with a little icon on the side, useful if you don't play with sound or are too far to hear it. As a side note for this, solar panels take a little while to turn from inactive to active.

Need to update Copper and Tin now that I know which copper and tin textures are used for the overworld.

Only area I have with all the plants, sorry. Getting those seeds are a bitch even with NBTedit.

Intersting things to note with IC2: I've updated some of the textures so you can tell the difference between certain blocks easier, and to make them make more sense (I'm looking at you pump.)

Also, all generators now tell you if they are generating power with a little icon on the side, useful if you don't play with sound or are too far to hear it. As a side note for this, solar panels take a little while to turn from inactive to active.

Need to update Copper and Tin now that I know which copper and tin textures are used for the overworld.

Thanks For the Pictures!

You might wanna be careful the redstone engine is about to explode. Oh and this is one of my favorite texture packs and you're making it even better :D

Oh! Whoops, thanks for pointing that out!

The alloy wire that's used to make the blocks glow made the other redstone affected blocks act up.

http://bludragon.streamofbytes.net/misc/oCd-pack-tekkit.zip

Well here is version 2, it includes the textures I've posted above, and some I may have missed from IC2, as that picture doesn't feel like I got all of them

• 2 weeks later...

I have added some more to it and zipped it up.

Download my updated version pack here.

Changelog

- Improperly textured Nether Ore

+ Properly textured Nether Ore

+ Ocdified some amour

+ Block textures for Red Power

and likely some other things I forgot!

Note: by downloading you agree to not get angry at any missing content, wrong content or annoying content in your current, and any future, downloads from any and all websites and server owned and/or ran by DemeGeek plus any downloads on any website or server as long as they are provided by DemeGeek.

Note: by downloading you agree to not get angry at any missing content, wrong content or annoying content in your current, and any future, downloads from any and all websites and server owned and/or ran by DemeGeek plus any downloads on any website or server as long as they are provided by DemeGeek.

May I get severely displeased?