Idea for a great AI mod from a random minecraft user, requres work but great prospects.

Sovietcheese

Wow... Now all this weird story makes sense. Now is explained the strange resemblances between labigcheese and Sovietcheese (Name and avatar). Now is explained the weird support the latter gave to the first. Now, everything make sense! The real ban evader is Joddy! Joddy is the original labigcheese, and the one who introduced sovietcheese to technic. When he got banned, he and his brother sovietcheese continued to play. Then, Sovietcheese got in the forums, and seeing what happened to his brother, tried to defend him. I feel like Sherlock Holmes. :D

Oh for fucks sake do you really think that I would pretend someone else...OK I will tell you the truth the Labigcheese was a good friend of mine and soviet cheese so soviet my brother defended him and I just joined to support SovietCheese....there it is "Sherlock Holmes"

Oh for fucks sake do you really think that I would pretend someone else...OK I will tell you the truth the Labigcheese was a good friend of mine and soviet cheese so soviet my brother defended him and I just joined to support SovietCheese....there it is "Sherlock Holmes"

Oh damn, so there was a third player? Well, that was undisclosed information, so I guess I did as well as I could :D

Still, this is probably worthy of a Disney Movie. Such a tale of friendship, brothership, bans, McDonald mods... Anyway, I forgot what the thread was originally about. Oh right, this cold war mod.

Oh damn, so there was a third player? Well, that was undisclosed information, so I guess I did as well as I could :D

Still, this is probably worthy of a Disney Movie. Such a tale of friendship, brothership, bans, McDonald mods... Anyway, I forgot what the thread was originally about. Oh right, this cold war mod.

Yeah starring Bruce Willis as you

The sight of peasant AI's armed with Mosan Nigant rifes and the elites armed with AK 47's, flying aging MiG 17s and dropping troopers out the back of An-12s fear mixed with elation. Basicly NPC villages but with more of them with a lot more farms, every village has a barrack/ goverment building. A clump of villages is classifide as a nation with a large village with a larger government building that is the capital. Some villages may have airfields with around 2 An-12 transport panes, 4 MiG 17 fighter bombers and 6 Mil Mi 8 gunships/ transports

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've never had a problem playing in single player (technic) I can build anything I want to no, pretty much no limits, lag free (99% of the time anyway), and there is no one else to complain about what I build :)

Don't get me wrong I like to go on servers sometimes but I would be sad if any of my creations got lost because something went wrong on some server.

You...might wanna check the dates before posting there LogicChip. Look what happened to the guy above you .-.