Sign in to follow this  
Dragonboy190

CHEESE IT! It's the FUZZ!

im trying to redownload tekkit agin and my mcAfee telling me im downloading a virus/ trojan that could harm my pc.. is this right? can u plz check your laucher befor i go any closer to allowing it dl on my pc... first time i downloaded it i had no problem now this time i gave me warning.

to me it isnt norton i hate it, and causes problems when you try take it off Avg just lame cuz messes with your game play when it trys run scan as for mcAfee is doesnt and mcAfee to me is best, and my pc is clean to bone

You PC is most certainly not clean to the bone.

If you downloaded it fine the first time, it means you have an incredibly dangerous virus utilising java.

Go and get Spybot Search & Destroy, and run a scan. No arguing.

Avast! here, because Norton is useless bloat, McAfee is even more awful, and AVG used to cause a lot of problems with playing games.

And it's free.

And sometimes i don't even use Avast, using the inbuilt security essentials. They do a better job these days, or getting a virus is a lot harder then it used to be without being an idiot. one of the two.

to me it isnt norton i hate it, and causes problems when you try take it off Avg just lame cuz messes with your game play when it trys run scan as for mcAfee is doesnt and mcAfee to me is best, and my pc is clean to bone

Was this even English?

Was this even English?

Nope. It was most likely Idiotglish, but I'm not a professional in the matter. There are also some syntactical resemblance to retardglish and stupidglish.

Mcaffe is the worst antivirus i've ever had.

It has a ton of false positives, and has an annoying way of dealing with them by basically saying: "Hey! I didn't know what this file is, so it could be a trojan! :o But you don't have to bother about picking whether to mark it as trusted or delete it, because i just made the choice for you! :D"

why does this argument sound like 2 guys fighting over which condom brand to wear while porking the diseased chic.

It sounds more to me like several guys fighting over which broken condom is better whilst shunning the one that doesn't have air-holes. At least we know for a fact that we have redeeming Avast users here, not getting CanSyphilAids

Was this even English?

His username is Dragonboy, did you expect intelligence?

All lies. The Launcher is a SUPER virus! Get out while you still can!!!!!!

This explains so much, I knew it was the Launcher and not the obscure pony play website that I just recently downloaded (and uploaded....ladies!) from that gave me that trogan. Curse you technic pack launcher!!!!

His username is Dragonboy, did you expect intelligence?

This explains so much, I knew it was the Launcher and not the obscure pony play website that I just recently downloaded (and uploaded....ladies!) from that gave me that trogan. Curse you technic pack launcher!!!!

Trogan, huh? Is that like a Trojan Krogan?

Is it too late to point out that F-secure is the best Anti-virus? (except for having to accept programs acting as servers every time they update)

Yes it is too late to post your invalid statement you necroposting sonuvabitch.