Sign in to follow this  
Dragonboy190

CHEESE IT! It's the FUZZ!

Yes it is too late to post your invalid statement you necroposting sonuvabitch.

One month equals dead thread? Anyways, if we really start this discussion, which I have little to no knowlegde about, we will probably end up in the whale box, so how about we all just agree that I'm right? :3

So, since this was apparently necromancied, what's the verdict on, say, PCTools?

Also, Harrison appears to have joined with the exclusive intent of calling Technic a virus generator. Fascinating stuff.

Um I use Trojan killer Giridan soft made it. It detected 13 viruses and a virus generator in the technic launcher so yeah you idiots it IS A VIRUS GENERATOR!!!

Oh my god, I can't stop laughing. Someone get this idiot out of here!

Oh my god, I can't stop laughing. Someone get this idiot out of here!

No no let him stay , I need the laughs .

MSE + Malwarebytes on Windows 8 and neither is detecting a virus (as I knew it wouldn't) so get try getting a decent AV and try the scan again.

im trying to redownload tekkit agin and my mcAfee telling me im downloading a virus/ trojan that could harm my pc.. is this right? can u plz check your laucher befor i go any closer to allowing it dl on my pc... first time i downloaded it i had no problem now this time i gave me warning.

Matter of fact after/when i download anything i scan everything and i've got the £95 norton protection which has everything ands its clean.

i wouldn't reccomend mcfaa or what ever its called its completely garbage.

im trying to redownload tekkit agin and my mcAfee telling me im downloading a virus/ trojan that could harm my pc.. is this right? can u plz check your laucher befor i go any closer to allowing it dl on my pc... first time i downloaded it i had no problem now this time i gave me warning.

Ok tekkit has malware embedded in it and malware bytes finds four peices of malware technic need to fix that other wise there gonna get sued

All lies. The Launcher is a SUPER virus! Get out while you still can!!!!!!

Your right its uncalled for. They have a big community likeminecraft they need to fix it

Your right its uncalled for. They have a big community likeminecraft they need to fix it

Good thing the community has you to blow the whistle on all these viruses! I can't believe with the launcher being open source and publicly accountable that it has taken this long to expose our nefarious plot. We were using stolen accounts to farm gold ingots. Well played Jackb1122. We concede defeat to you. Technic is now yours. PM KakerMix to get started on transferring the deeds and titles over to you.

Sandboxie is still the best program to prevent getting malware in the first place. Just always browse using Sandboxie, and no matter what you do, you absolutely can not screw anything up. Ever. And even if you do, you'll only screw up the contents of the Sandbox, which you can easily empty.

Its not a Virus, trust me, and McAFee is the worst AntiVirus you can get! Its the worst, plus, if you have a mac and you run it (If its not a .exe) then it'll still say 'You're PC is in trouble!' Just ignore it, turn it off, AntiVirus are the worst, and Mac For the win because MacKeeper is the best and its only for MAC. Bwahahaaha!

Its not a Virus, trust me, and McAFee is the worst AntiVirus you can get! Its the worst, plus, if you have a mac and you run it (If its not a .exe) then it'll still say 'You're PC is in trouble!' Just ignore it, turn it off, AntiVirus are the worst, and Mac For the win because MacKeeper is the best and its only for MAC. Bwahahaaha!

And computergames are more designed for PC's without having to use another program! (Steam doesn't count) Mwahaha!

Yea no McAfee is rather decent.

Considering the many fuckups they've had in the past, I'd rather go for any other virus scanner.

I remember when McAfee released an update which made the program see a very important Windows file as virus. Good times.

And yeah, that test seems rather biased.