1. lordarrani

lordarrani

• Similar Content

• By Froinchi
      Hello. I and my friends are trying to play together. All of my friends got connected without a problem, and I am now facing a problem, where the screen is on dirt screen and a "Done" button with no text. I couldn't find any information about it on Internet. Can you help me? 
      Picture of the problem:

• By GamerPro1555
      sooooo i wanted to download a modpack but it says "error downloading data from the pack:insert_name_here
      failed to download insert_link_here please speak with the authot of the modpack" or something along the lines
      Help anybody??
    • By JoshSSJGod
      Hi! New here and I wanna fix these major issues I have been having with Pixelmon Reforged. I boot it up from Technic and everything seems fine, then when I load a world it majority of the time crashes while very few times it lets me play. Even though the few times I can play it has problems such as players. npcs (but not the pixelmon themselves) and chests (ender, normal, shulker, etc) are invisible. If I could get some feedback on how to solve these issues then that would be very appreciated.
    • By Shadow_Dark484
      the printing press keeps crashing my game 
      never mind i got rid of it
    • By mojiwoji
      My Hexxit screen keeps getting stuck on either a black, a white, or a flashing screen between both. I have deleted and reinstalled but nothing works. Any ideas?