Sign in to follow this  
Blackie_life

[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

so you clearly are a bad owner, if you wont listen to someones completely valid reasons for your suspicion, you ban entirely out of suspicion, and you revert to an arguement instead of resolving this a bit more reasonably.

so you clearly are a bad owner, if you wont listen to someones completely valid reasons for your suspicion, you ban entirely out of suspicion, and you revert to an arguement instead of resolving this a bit more reasonably.

Have fun on your next server.

I can now get on, thankyou for fixing it if you did.

Also, for any interested people, the server is well run in my opinion. The owner and mods are available all the time and any requests i have made have been answered by them within minutes.

This server has become extremely popular is such a short time, it's just amazing what can come out of the best owner of all the tekkit servers.

Fleepo I've never seen anyone as fucking retarded as you. Bad owner? What does every one here think? Is Blackielife a bad owner? Personnaly i don't.