->Yes
Age.
-> 15
What Server are you applying for?
-> MC Legends
What is your Time Zone?
->Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00)
How active will you be on MC Legends?
->I will be active on weekdays from 2:40 to 4:45, on weekends I am busy with family.
Are you willing to follow the guidelines and rules?
->Of course, that's what admins and other staffs are supposed to enforce. I was not willing to follow these rules then I shouldn't be considered worthy of being a staff member.
Will you be fair and respect players, listening to both sides of the story if any conflicts arise?
-> Yes in any scenario. That's what we do and that is what I'll do.
Scenario-
Player A drops his pickaxe on the ground and player B picks the pickaxe up... Player A asks for the pickaxe back but player B won’t give it back. Player A then goes on to flame and swear at player B, What do you do to player A and or Player B?

How will you deal with this conflict? How will you resolve it? What actions will be taken?
-> First you ask Player A to calm down. Then you politely ask Player B to give back the pickaxe. If Player B is unwilling to give back the Pickaxe you must take it from him yourself. Due to not listening to a staff member and also breaking a rule, the result should in turn lead to a temporary or permanent ban.
In the event of a major catastrophic event, are you able to come online and calm the community down?
-> My charismatic skills don't rival that of world leaders but I can get the job done.
Will you support the server by mentioning us to your friends or anywhere?
-> Yes of course and any server i join usually gets recommended to my friends and family.
Will you be dedicated to MC Legends
-> Dedication is not a quality found in many people. They become lazy and move on. Whilst I will stay and keep my job as an admin a priority.
Why should we consider you?
-> I have many servers worth of experience, due to low funds they shut down. I also had once co-owned a server with my friend. I don't plugins but I can relate and co-play with players.
Do you have previous staffing experience?
-> Yes
Anything else we would like to know?
-> Thanks anyway if I get it or not....

Really surprised at this application i love it! XxNinjaxX added to whitelist :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really surprised at this application i love it! XxNinjaxX added to whitelist :)

You said reply to apply, I didint see any format for a application.

I mean, i did reply before, and I explained some things.

When will I be whitelisted? Im excited.

Should I use the exact same application, just enter in my info? Please respond ASAP.

Edited by Deoxy
Extra

Minecraft username.

-> Medicalasset

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3 if we implement this

->Yes

Age.

->33

What is your Time Zone?

->EST

How active will you be on MC Legends?

->4-7 days a week, 3-4 hours per weekday, and 4-12 hours on the weekends
Are you willing to follow the guidelines and rules?

->Yes

Scenario-
Player A drops his pickaxe on the ground and player B picks the pickaxe up... Player A asks for the pickaxe back but player B won’t give it back. Player A then goes on to flame and swear at player B, What do you do to player A and or Player B?

How will you deal with this conflict? How will you resolve it? What actions will be taken?

->I would ask Player A to not swear, as it is not productive to getting their pick back. I would ask Player B to return the axe. If Player A continued to swear I would request a moderator's help in defusing the situation. If I were a moderator I would tell Player A that they were getting banned for a certain amount of time to cool down. I would then tell Player B to return the pick or risk being banned permanently for not being a team player and ruining the experience of other players.

Will you support the server by mentioning us to your friends or anywhere?

->I will gladly support the server by mentioning it to friends and possibly streaming on the server on Twitch if given permission.

Will you be dedicated to MC Legends

->Yes

Why should we consider you?

->I enjoy modded Minecraft, I am levelheaded, I love helping others while playing. I am independent and know how to research different mods to get a better understanding of how they work. I am team oriented and would love to stream to server on Twitch. 

Do you have previous staffing experience?

->I had my own server for a while, but other than playing with friends I have no staffing experience.

Anything else we would like to know?

->I am in the military and sometimes have to go out to the field for a few weeks at a time. I will alert you if I will be gone for any length of time.

• 2 weeks later...

The server is up however working through a few bugs which i reported first.

hopefully open for building and alpha tomorrow!

Please be patient i havent forgotten about any of you!

Hey! I wanted to report something.

The new update of Tekkit Legends wont let me join the server, its apparently rejecting ALL of the mods.

Just wanted to say that! Incase you didint know. Even as you probably wont respond or see this..

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons