• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi dude would love access to your server

IGN : yoman567890

And I have professional admin experience

Would love instant Access!

I love setting up plugins and permissions and most commonly, I am the dev on other servers!

Thanks -Yomanz

Edited by yomanz
Forgot Important Info

server is on whitelist please reply to apply

Hey I want to apply! As i said in my previous comment, I have lots and lots of experience as a administraitor on multiple big servers.

I want to help out and I feel i can help alot! Please give me a chance.

IGN: memristor

Minecraft username.
-> XxNinjaxX
Skype username.
-> Will be willing to give upon request
Are you willing to use teamspeak?
->Yes
Age.
-> 15
What Server are you applying for?
-> MC Legends
What is your Time Zone?
->Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00)
How active will you be on MC Legends?
->I will be active on weekdays from 2:40 to 4:45, on weekends I am busy with family.
Are you willing to follow the guidelines and rules?
->Of course, that's what admins and other staffs are supposed to enforce. I was not willing to follow these rules then I shouldn't be considered worthy of being a staff member.
Will you be fair and respect players, listening to both sides of the story if any conflicts arise?
-> Yes in any scenario. That's what we do and that is what I'll do.
Scenario-
Player A drops his pickaxe on the ground and player B picks the pickaxe up... Player A asks for the pickaxe back but player B won’t give it back. Player A then goes on to flame and swear at player B, What do you do to player A and or Player B?

How will you deal with this conflict? How will you resolve it? What actions will be taken?
-> First you ask Player A to calm down. Then you politely ask Player B to give back the pickaxe. If Player B is unwilling to give back the Pickaxe you must take it from him yourself. Due to not listening to a staff member and also breaking a rule, the result should in turn lead to a temporary or permanent ban.
In the event of a major catastrophic event, are you able to come online and calm the community down?
-> My charismatic skills don't rival that of world leaders but I can get the job done.
Will you support the server by mentioning us to your friends or anywhere?
-> Yes of course and any server i join usually gets recommended to my friends and family.
Will you be dedicated to MC Legends
-> Dedication is not a quality found in many people. They become lazy and move on. Whilst I will stay and keep my job as an admin a priority.
Why should we consider you?
-> I have many servers worth of experience, due to low funds they shut down. I also had once co-owned a server with my friend. I don't plugins but I can relate and co-play with players.
Do you have previous staffing experience?
-> Yes
Anything else we would like to know?
-> Thanks anyway if I get it or not....

Announcements