[1.1.1]HexTekk Tekkit Legends Towny | Skyblock | Factions | Survival | Shops | Ranks

Spoilt

Welcome to HexTekk Tekkit Legends!  

Join us:

Towny PvE - towny.hextekk.us
   Survival PvE - survival.hextekk.us
 Skyblock PvE - skyblock.hextekk.us
  Factions PvP - factions.hextekk.us

Come check out this awesome new mod pack on our powerful dedicated servers!
We will do whatever it takes to give the players the best experience possible that means custom mods/plugins to fine tune the server!

We now have multiple servers for different ways to enjoy this awesome modpack! 
Now features a teamspeak server for the players to use!

Features
-Player shops (Buy a shop in spawn)
-Donation Packages (Get cool nicknames and prefixes)
-Factions PVP world (Raid and grief allowed!)
-Relax on your own island in the SkyBlock world!
-Towny Survival (Make a town recruit your friends!)
-Great Staff! Every great server needs great staff!

or check out the website at http://hextekk.us

Edited by Spoilt

I'm not gonna lie. I was NOT impressed with this server.

The spawn seems kind of dinky. When you first spawn your in front of a wall with a link to their site, which oh so conveniently has donations. When someone asked a question about donations, the admin who was on at the time quickly responded. However when I asked twice about a simple question regarding the server, I was just ignored, overlooked. While I very well may be wrong, at first glance it seems like this server is in it for the money and not the players. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and that's just what I was led to believe while on their server. I believe a server needs to have respect for the players and communicate effectively. Sure they are busy making spawn and adding stuff etc, but its not gonna kill ya to ask a simple question. If you just ignore everyone they will get the impression you don't care and just leave. While there a very few technic legends servers right now, if you want to stay on top you are gonna need to up your game in my opinion.

Best of luck with your server, and I honestly do hope its able to improve!

Sorry you feel that way potatoes! While I will admit things were rushed spawn/plugins etc, that was kind of my point. I saw lots of people yesterday when the pack first released that were looking for a server so I did what I could to get the server up ASAP for players to start enjoying the modpack right away! Now conveniently enough, I had no idea this modpack was even being released and had no intention of even starting a new server yesterday, but what I did have was a website set up around my already built and polished tekkit classic reborn server so the donation store and literally everything you saw on my website was for my OTHER server. I've always done this for my players and my community and thats how I will continue to operate my community. And i make it a point to announce in chat every so often that i am NOT ignoring anyone, im literally being flooded with pms and questions and requests... its hard to keep up with it all while simultaneously trying to improve my server. Long winded post i know... but i took it kinda personally because you described the type of servers that i despised and what made me want to run my own servers in the first place! Again i'm sorry for the poor first impression but everyone at hextekk is working as hard as they can to give the players the best Tekkit Legends experience possible! Hopefully you give us another chance!

Sorry weeburd, everytime i try to sleep the server crashes!!! It's back up and running smooth! apparently i just need to stay awake 24/7 :D

UPDATE: turns out a certain player has been crashing/lagging the server on purpose and has been banned we are back and running lag free!

Edited by Spoilt

Welcome to HexTekk Tekkit Legends!

Come check out this awesome new mod pack on our powerful dedicated servers!
We will do whatever it takes to give the players the best experience possible that means custom mods/plugins to fine tune the server!

Due to the popularity of the pack HexTekk is currently recruiting staff members for our server!

We currently have a PVE world that is protected from pvp/raiding/griefing and have a seperate world for PVP and raiding!

Join us at mc.hextekk.us:25585
or check out the website at http://hextekk.us

Please update to tekkit.hextekk.us