[Request] [32x] SummerFields pack for tekkit/technic

GuardTower

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry guys, here ya go. Im still working on it but atm im trying to win an ouya dev unit as well as doing other texturepacks. If you could help me out by retweeting about my ouya game that ive been working on to win the dev unit that would be great.

download link for texture pack below :)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19424785/Summerfeild Teck/SummerFields [TEDIT V-1.0].zip

let me know if theres any issues.

oh yea and heres the other lithumsound texture pack patch im working on, Greatwood. This ones a tekkit and FTB one so lots an lots to do. note the black lines on the hopper are not actually there, there just me showing the mod creator how to make the model so that the texture doesnt skew really bad like it is.

2012-11-30_13.57.png

2012-12-01_14.22.png

I am so sorry guys, here ya go. Im still working on it but atm im trying to win an ouya dev unit as well as doing other texturepacks. If you could help me out by retweeting about my ouya game that ive been working on to win the dev unit that would be great.

download link for texture pack below :)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19424785/Summerfeild Teck/SummerFields [TEDIT V-1.0].zip

let me know if theres any issues.

oh yea and heres the other lithumsound texture pack patch im working on, Greatwood. This ones a tekkit and FTB one so lots an lots to do. note the black lines on the hopper are not actually there, there just me showing the mod creator how to make the model so that the texture doesnt skew really bad like it is.

-snipped pics-

Ooh these are lovely.

How far are you with these?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. I thought I'd upload another update. This includes Cuddlewoozle's work on Buildcraft & Mocreatures, PixelGent's stuff, my stuff, and new things like some Thaumcraft stuff, jewel equipment, other stuff.

I used the new stone Pixelgent used, but if you like the old stone, I left it in the pack, just take off the "_old" tag on the key textures to get it back. There are a few other individual preferences I have in there, but I think most people are used to switching around a few of their favorite individual textures around.

Here's the download: http://www.4shared.com/zip/s321BbFN/SummerFields_Technic_121221.html

Thanks. Give us a link when you get it going.

FYI, in packaging it in the zip, for some reason the new "mob" folder didn't overwrite the old one, not sure why not. So that means zombies will be floating heads again.

You fix that by putting the old zombie .png from an earlier version of Summerfields into the "mobs" folder inside the zip and delete the other zombies. (You also need to do it for the zombie_villager, pigman, and zombie_pigman.) So it's easy to fix yourself if you want, but give me a minute & I'll put up another zip with that fixed too.

Edit: And here's the new upload. It's the same as the last one, except with the zombie & other mobs fixed so they're not floating heads: http://rapidshare.com/files/1767787698/SummerFields_Technic_121226a.zip

Edit2: Here's some screenshots of the newest things. Watching the new portal ripple is kind of cool IMO. (I adapted the negative image of a looping top-down water wave gif.)

5n66hc.jpg

315y3xk.jpg

I didn't even realize. Sure. Any suggestions?

Edit: Ok, I got it up on RapidShare. I don't think that requires an account. I was working on a new portal and it looks good now, so I couldn't resist putting it in. So that's new (that's what the "a" at the end of the file name means.)

http://rapidshare.com/files/1767787698/SummerFields_Technic_121226a.zip

Thanks.

@EarthApocalypto, EE hasn't been touched yet.

Right now there's a mix of the Sphax & T42 versions in the .zip so it's at least not the 16x default, and it doesn't look too out of place. But it's not ideal. I might get to it sometime, but if anybody else wants to take it on, go for it!

Yeah that style is pretty cool & appropriate.

Just note that you've only got 32x32 pixels to work with. Not many!

What I sometimes do is take a real-world photo (or a composite with a few pasted on each other) and shrink it down to 32x32, then I'll tweak it in Photoshop pixel by pixel.

Of course I'm going to post it, but it will be in Spanish :P.

There's no one making a Technic Let's Play in Spanish, and I don't see no one doing a series with Summerfields, so I will be glad to make the series.

There're some problems in the Creative GUI, but apart of that, everything is beautiful.

Here it is, the first three episodes (was a special start).

The three of them are in spanish, using the Summerfields texture pack.

I see that some things, like the gems or sticky resin are like photoshopped photos, and that looks ugly and out of place.

Most of the Balkon's Weapon Mod elements are still 16x16 original texture

some GUI's, like the one in the Project Table are still default.

But apart of that, the pack is just wonderful, and have some details that make it more sweet.

Keep up the hard work :).

Okay I've been making some good progress on the EE.

I've been tossing ideas around with my friends and in my head, and have finished DM tools and blocks, and RM blocks. I'm making the klein stars and rings later today, might get some pics of those.

In the meantime, have a pic of the new tools and my awesome volcano wizard tower :D

(I'm using Dokucraft as a placeholder for now because the 64x textures didn't look nice)

yTsJ8.jpg