• Yes
    • No

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: davidthefool

How Long I have been playing: On and off for about two years

Am I familiar with this modpack: I know most of these mods from other servers, so yes, I do know this modpack

I have never been banned from any server, most of the servers are vanilla survival so, yea

Have I read the rules: Yea, of course.

I also like to play quite a bit. My real name is, of course, David.

IGN: neda2525

Since the release of 1.4.7

I looked at the mods for like 5 minutes but I am familiar with tekkit, tekkit lite, and tekkit classic as well as many of the newer mods.

Yes I have been banned ONCE for telling a friend an IP address on a skyblock server like 2 years ago.

Yes I have read the rules

Nope nothing else I have to share

What is your IGN (in game name)? angelcrafting
How long have you been playing modded minecraft for? about 3-4 years 
Are you familliar with this modpack? ive looked into it and it had mods i know
Have you even been banned from any server? (If so for what reason) no im normaly the quiet alone type so i dont get in trouble
Have you read the rules on the rule page? yes i have ^^
Anything else you want to share?no that is all please to meet you ^^

What is your IGN (in game name)? : mikgulv
How long have you been playing modded minecraft for? : Some Years
Are you familliar with this modpack? : not much, played a little tekkit classic and Tekkit.
Have you even been banned from any server? (If so for what reason) : No , not that i know of :)
Have you read the rules on the rule page? : Yes
Anything else you want to share? I'd like to learn more about this modpack, and i figured it would be more fun on a server than singleplayer :)

What is your IGN (in game name)? Johnny2525
How long have you been playing modded minecraft for? I don't know...maybe 2 or 3 years? I haven't played in a while btw.
Are you familliar with this modpack? Not exactly :P But I'm familiar with a few mods.
Have you even been banned from any server? (If so for what reason) No
Have you read the rules on the rule page? Yes
Anything else you want to share? I like cooperation :P And I'm Web Developer. :D

Edited by Johnny2525

IGN: celticboy15 

How long have I been playing modded Minecraft for?: Maybe 4-5 years...I played tekkit classic way back when including when I made my own modded packs with random mods and things like that.

Am I familiar with the modpack: Yes, I have played on another server for a while but it shut down out of no where and I have been looking for a consistent server

Have I been banned: No, I have never been banned from ANY server...I am a good, friendly player

Have I read rules: Yes

Anything else you would like to share?: I have owned modded servers and Tekkit servers in the past when I was younger and had Comcast but I recently switched and I can't make one now so If you need any help with anything I could be the man to help you

P.S.: I have a friend that would also like to play. He would probably have similar answers to mine seeing as we started playing together in the past and he was co-owner of the servers as well. We are really trustworthy people and could make your server's community great. His IGN is skiburger. Thanks

Hello there,
Are you interested in playing Tekkit Legends and are you willing to help us out during the testing period of our server.
You can help us by having a good time and whenever you come across a bug or a glitch you will tell us.
So if you agree to this and to the rules as described here: http://kingdomscity.com/rules

IP - Legends.KingdomsCity.com

Please answer the following questions:

What is your IGN (in game name)?Cremeen789
How long have you been playing modded minecraft for? 4 years 
Are you familliar with this modpack? Yes 
Have you even been banned from any server? (If so for what reason) no
Have you read the rules on the rule page?yes
Anything else you want to share? i would like to be white listed to be on this server to help you out in any way possible, and to play with a friend I was forced to move away from 

Lucasbling
I play on and off, but total I'd say about 9-12 months.

Pretty familiar with it, yes.

I've never been banned because I follow rules.

Yes.

It's been finally just over 2 years that I've been playing Minecraft. I can call myself an educated Minecrafter. (Once ran a Minecraft knowledge group).

What is your IGN (in game name)? Redfirefalcon11
How long have you been playing modded minecraft for? 1 year
Are you familliar with this modpack? Mostly
Have you even been banned from any server? (If so for what reason) Not that I can recall
Have you read the rules on the rule page? Yea
Anything else you want to share? I can help in any way

Sorry, but can i ask for something to be done about the entity removal plugin because it removes entities such as locomotives and minecarts from Railcraft which is an inconvenience.

I'll see what I can do about this for you.

Yeah, we definitely have a griefer...or someone who doesn't know how to control nukes/reactors...

Please report this to a staff member when they are online. Or please msg me on the forums the cords of the grief. www.kingdomscity.com

What is your IGN (in game name)? OpticDeath
How long have you been playing modded minecraft for? 2 years for Vanila 1 Year for modded 
Are you familliar with this modpack? No
Have you even been banned from any server? (If so for what reason) No i havent 
Have you read the rules on the rule page? Yes i have :)
Anything else you want to share? I would like to play a Whitelist server because it reduce the amount of griefers and hackers . I would like to help the growth of the community :) .  Im 21 and I am a male and i like Panda and i roll them up in sushi rolls and watch them tumble down the hill :D

What is your IGN (in game name)? OneMehGamer
How long have you been playing modded minecraft for? Since Tekkit Classic was the original Tekkit, so a long while
Are you familliar with this modpack? Yes
Anything else you want to share? Rick and Morty is a good watch

What is your IGN? JF_01
 How long have you been playing modded minecraft for? About 1 year 
Abo
 Are you familliar with this modpack? Yes, I know how to use various mods that are present in Modpack
 Have you even been banned from any server? No
 Anything else you want to share? My Twitter   
@TheCrafter_00

What is your IGN (in game name)? Cyphas_cain
How long have you been playing modded minecraft for? Since before FTB
Are you familliar with this modpack? No, but i am familiar with alot of the mods
Anything else you want to share? Need help, drop me a line

What is your IGN? JF_01
 How long have you been playing modded minecraft for? About 1 year 
Abo
 Are you familliar with this modpack? Yes, I know how to use various mods that are present in Modpack
@TheCrafter_00

What is your IGN? JF_01
 How long have you been playing modded minecraft for? About 1 year Abo
@TheCrafter_00

What is your IGN (in game name)? - GameWylder
How long have you been playing modded minecraft for? - I've been playing MC since alpha, and Tekkit since it was released.
Are you familliar with this modpack? - Tekkit was actually my first modpack, and it's been the only one i've enjoyed for a long time.
Have you even been banned from any server? (If so for what reason) - Nope.
Have you read the rules on the rule page? - Yep
Anything else you want to share? - Not really, just looking for a fairly small but enjoyable server to play on.

Edited by GameWylder

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons