0.6|MC-Legends H/M|100 slot!|PVE SERVER AND PVP SERVER|OPEN|FACTIONS|PARTIES|ALL CUSTOM CODE!|

aterruit

Yeah, there are too many people who are too dumb to understand the meaning of versus: they think it means "murder somebody" rather than "Duel somebody," which involves an actual fight from the other player.

It's not like you even get any items from killing another player, so why waste time doing it? I could understand two level 30's fighting to compare to one another, but that's not what anybody's doing. If you aren't a ranger, you'll find the warriors and wizards chasing you down, fast.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all those complaining about spawn Killing. If your getting killed in the PVP arena, You enter there by your own choice, and I cannot prevent you from being attacked there. If you are being killed before getting started, we do have strict rules that we brutally enforce when it comes to noob killing. If you are having problems, PLEASE CONTACT STAFF IMMEDIATELY.

Crowlind is hacking/teleporting threw my base's door. Is it legal to do this? I don't think this is possible in vanilla minecraft... Please respond if it's possible or not. if not possible, Ban him. OH! And he's spawn killing me at my base! NOT FAIR!

Crowlind is hacking/teleporting threw my base's door. Is it legal to do this? I don't think this is possible in vanilla minecraft... Please respond if it's possible or not. if not possible, Ban him. OH! And he's spawn killing me at my base! NOT FAIR!

Guess what! He just called my fraction "His bitch". I know greifing is allowed, but this is going to far! Please respond!

I've been banned. Can I get some help? I used lightning is spawn, which doesn't do damage at any kind. And, as far as I know it doesn't say anywhere in the rules that you can't use non-damageable lightning in spawn. Btw I used it at a friend.

Due to the Outstanding Awesomeness that is our Hack/Mine server, we will be upgrading next week to a new host! Our new host specs are:

CPU: AMD FX-4100 @ 3.6GHz (4 cores, 3.8GHz turbo)

RAM: 16GB DDR3

HDD: 500GB SATAIII

Uplink: 100mbps

Bandwidth: 20TB

We expect to be able to hold around 200 players.

To whom it may very well concern:

Seeing that the website for the Lukeycraft community is down at the moment, I suppose I shall post my "ban appeal" here for the time being. To be honest, I'd like to keep this short as possible as this is not the proper place for such an appeal and I shall follow up officially on the website once it returns.

Regardless, the ban in question resulted from using lightning at spawn. I admit to using lightning and am well aware of the (rather pointless) ruling against it; however, there has been, as of late, a horrid plague of self-duplicating wooden pickaxes at spawn (that others, even staff, may testify to). Being that most other players are unsure as how to dispose of the pickaxes, they simply toss them upon the floor, slowly building up a concentrated entity lag that is more than detrimental to the server (esp. to those joining for the first time). As such, in an effort to reduce said lag, I've found that "zapping" away the pickaxes, with the rather convenient lightning spell that mages posses, provides a temporary mitigation of the situation.

Now with this said, I was at spawn, at the time prior to the ban, dutifully cleaning up the piles of wooden pickaxes that most others were simply walking over and ignoring (including that staff online ._.). After finishing cleaning the mess, I was met with a swift response from Khora of "Quit it." and banned without a second's notice. For the simple fact that the ban resulted from a misunderstanding of intention, I'd like the ban to be repealed.

Earnestly, I felt rather appalled that the staff would ban without even a word of explanation from the person in concern for something as insignificant as utilizing lightning (which at the moment does nothing in terms of damage at spawn, nor does the fire it produces) as opposed to cursing or spamming which I have observed countless times to be ignored by staff. As such, I would very much appreciate it if the priorities of staff were ascertained and that the rules be revised as the server changes (esp. in regards to the rule against lightning use at spawn ...) for the improvement of server functionality and player experience. With that, I thank you for the time spent in reading through this appeal and for whatever action it prompts as a result.

Best Regards,

~Maxworious

EDIT: Issue resolved in part.

To whom it may very well concern:

Seeing that the website for the Lukeycraft community is down at the moment, I suppose I shall post my "ban appeal" here for the time being. To be honest, I'd like to keep this short as possible as this is not the proper place for such an appeal and I shall follow up officially on the website once it returns.

Regardless, the ban in question resulted from using lightning at spawn. I admit to using lightning and am well aware of the (rather pointless) ruling against it; however, there has been, as of late, a horrid plague of self-duplicating wooden pickaxes at spawn (that others, even staff, may testify to). Being that most other players are unsure as how to dispose of the pickaxes, they simply toss them upon the floor, slowly building up a concentrated entity lag that is more than detrimental to the server (esp. to those joining for the first time). As such, in an effort to reduce said lag, I've found that "zapping" away the pickaxes, with the rather convenient lightning spell that mages posses, provides a temporary mitigation of the situation.

Now with this said, I was at spawn, at the time prior to the ban, dutifully cleaning up the piles of wooden pickaxes that most others were simply walking over and ignoring (including that staff online ._.). After finishing cleaning the mess, I was met with a swift response from Khora of "Quit it." and banned without a second's notice. For the simple fact that the ban resulted from a misunderstanding of intention, I'd like the ban to be repealed.

Earnestly, I felt rather appalled that the staff would ban without even a word of explanation from the person in concern for something as insignificant as utilizing lightning (which at the moment does nothing in terms of damage at spawn, nor does the fire it produces) as opposed to cursing or spamming which I have observed countless times to be ignored by staff. As such, I would very much appreciate it if the priorities of staff were ascertained and that the rules be revised as the server changes (esp. in regards to the rule against lightning use at spawn ...) for the improvement of server functionality and player experience. With that, I thank you for the time spent in reading through this appeal and for whatever action it prompts as a result.

Best Regards,

~Maxworious

EDIT: Issue resolved in part.

You have been pardoned! Thank you for your well thought appeal! As for the "Pointless" rule against lightning, While the lighting damage doesn't hurt players, it's highly annoying. Because we typically have 50+ players on 90% of the time, and typically at least 20 will be around the spawn area, the lightning gets VERY annoying. Especially for my staff and myself, who typically log at least 6 hours a day.

Hey guys, the server sounds awesome, but I cant seem to log on. Using the Dev build 0.6.0 and the correct address which I have c/p here: mine.lukeycraft.com:1337

Someone said something about premium players, could that have anything to do with it?

Cheers

LoG

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons