0.6|MC-Legends H/M|100 slot!|PVE SERVER AND PVP SERVER|OPEN|FACTIONS|PARTIES|ALL CUSTOM CODE!|

aterruit

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, the server sounds awesome, but I cant seem to log on. Using the Dev build 0.6.0 and the correct address which I have c/p here: mine.lukeycraft.com:1337

Someone said something about premium players, could that have anything to do with it?

Cheers

LoG

You have very good timing XD we are in the process of moving to our new server. Check this thread in a few more minutes for a better explanation!

You have very good timing XD we are in the process of moving to our new server. Check this thread in a few more minutes for a better explanation!

I got in, me and my good timing ;)

Going to bed now however, 2am in the morning and I cant survive another late night :s

Hey, im having a problem, whenever i log in using the correct build im just getting a black screen,i can play single player and played other servers but not this, does anyone know whats wrong?

Are you using the Technic Launcher or did you apply the mod yourself? If the latter, try using the Technic Launcher: http://www.technicpack.net/

Be sure to change the options to use the DEV build.

Server review time!

So in the few short days that i have been on Lukeycraft, I have learned many great things about it, one being that the server uses hakkit, which i believe is custom coding. Hakkit has many great features including Hakkit permissions, Hakkit Faction*** and much much more.

The Staff of Lukeycraft do their job well keeping the server healthy and lag free, though they need to enforce their server rules a bit more; i have gotten spawncamped just a few times and even kill In spawn with lightning, it's just plain rude.

The Server enforces a strict Raiding policy Encouraging everyone to join in, in my opinion, that is freekin sweet. Next we have the mechanics: There are mobs, but not a lot of them, i believe that the spawning rate was reduced by quite a bit to reduce lag. while it does help, it cuts a major portion of the H/M gameplay.

**** Overall i give this server a 4/5 with a cherry on top ****

Aterruit, you have a great server, the best H/M server out there, keep up the good work

excuse me i am here for appealing my banned as someone has been throwing wooden pickaxes in spawn i was going to zap it and burn them as i know that i broke some rules such as no lighting at spawn no throwing wood pickaxes and i don't see why i don't get a warning so i hope you forgive for what i done and i have learned from my mistakes

yours sincerely Ven0msh0tz

This server is the most advanced H/M servers you can find. You want factions? We have it. You want awesome staff? We have it. You want 2 servers that involve PVE(Players vs Enviroment) and PVP(Player vs Player)? We have it, and you lose your stuff when you die in pvp. Are you looking for a awesome H/M server? You have found it.

This is Admin-Dann,

And i approve my message.

For players who are having connection problems.... you are not the first, Nor will you be the last. I have explained over and over and over in this thread what to do if you have connection problems. While I am quite tired of explaining. I suppose I could do it once more for the lulz.

Connect using dev build 0.6

If that doesn't work, Clear Cache, and do it again.

If that doesn't work, re-install technic launcher, select build 0.6 for hack/mine, and try again.

If that doesn't work, my best suggestion is to find another game to play.

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons