akfkrks

No sound in Minecraft? Follow this simple and quick fix!

So, some people, like me, have been getting some issues with Minecraft and Technic Launcher, where there will be no sound. Following this easy fix will get you up and running...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Emberss
      I ran a small server for me and my friends on an old laptop so I can keep it running all the time. My laptop started acting funny so I flashed it with DBAN and reinstalled windows. And now I get this Log.txt every time I attempt to launch it. Anybody know how to fix?
      I've tried downloading another server for Tekkit classic, but I get the same Log.txt. 
      Log:
      D:\Server>java -Xms512M -Xmx1024M -jar Tekkit.jar nogui pause
      182 recipes
      27 achievements
      18:22:55 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.2.5
      18:22:55 [INFO] Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization
      18:22:55 [INFO] Completed early MinecraftForge initialization
      18:22:55 [INFO] Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.91.173 for Minecraft 1.2.5 loading
      18:22:55 [SEVERE] Unable to process our input to locate the minecraft code
      18:22:55 [SEVERE] cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException
      18:22:55 [SEVERE]       at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.getParentSources(ModClassLoader.java:77)
      18:22:55 [SEVERE]       at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:374)
      18:22:55 [SEVERE]       at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:606)
      18:22:55 [SEVERE]       at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onPreLoad(FMLBukkitHandler.java:134)
      18:22:55 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:135)
      18:22:55 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438)
      18:22:55 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
      18:22:55 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception
      cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException
              at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.getParentSources(ModClassLoader.java:77)
              at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:374)
              at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:606)
              at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onPreLoad(FMLBukkitHandler.java:134)
              at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:135)
              at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438)
              at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
      >

• By khaiwvan
      hey body !! i 'm using macbook with high sierra and i can't open technic-applications, when it running ,i saw the logo Technic and notthing happened
    • By EnderBluesGaming
      Alright, heres what's going on. I made my modpack, opened it, opened the server, used hamachi, jumped in, and i went through the creative menu to check out some of the mods, and i went to MC Heli's section and Theres no tanks in the tank menu, no  planes in the planes menu, and no helis in the heli menu. I really need help.

I put a picture below to help you guys figure it out
      -Please help, Ender

• By DasPanda
      Hey guys, anyone got a good modpack base on nevermine2 with a server download ?
    • By xd20111
      When i start hexxit ihave no sound and i dont know why. Can somebody help?