Sign in to follow this  
Raveheart

[3.1.2] :: Tailwinds :: A Steampunk Adventure [50 Slot] [24/7] [Premium Roleplay] [tailwindsrps.com]

Recommended Posts

1Introduction.jpg

2Story.jpg

3Tutorial.jpg

4Regions.jpg

blank.png Information blank.png

We are a private white listed server for tekkit 1.3.2 !

If you have read the above and feeling keen to find out more about us,

you can visit our website at http://www.tailwindsrps.com to learn more about the server.

All PvP in our server must be roleplayed and PvP is disallowed with the exception

of invasion events. Invasion events may happen once every thirty minutes when

either faction decides to invade a specific region of Caldesia.

Invasions will be announced at least one minecraft day before so as to allow

the defending faction to react. Equal number of troops must be deployed

by both factions before the invasion may begin.

The economy system here is 99% player ran. The remaining 1% is our premium shop.

Where you can buy certain items otherwise unobtainable from extractors with in game

currency. Form of legit currency here in our server is Caldins. Supported by BOSeconomy.

We are enforcing roleplay measures to ensure maximum immersion for our players in the

steampunk setting. Below is a list of the mandatory things required for joining the server.

The use of a Steampunk or 18th century related skin.

The use of our texturepack which is available for download on our website.

A generated roleplay name for your character in Tailwinds.

You can find the roleplay name at this website. http://oobleck.org/steam/

Please ignore the title and provide us only with the first and last names

in the registration form.

blank.png Donations blank.png

We currently do not accept donations of any kind as we are a non profit organization.

We thank you for your kind consideration and would appreciate it if you donated

your money to a more charitable organization that

actually helps the under underprivileged.

We hope to see you on our epic adventure !

Please do post any question that you might have for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you hartham ! I have noticed your registration at the forums. If you would, please kindly enter our website's chatroom for an interview regarding your registration ! You can find the chatroom in our main site > more > Chatroom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please note that we are aware of the issue of the phantom griefer,

We have discovered the phantom griefer from our block logs.

Damage has been rolled back and we have taken actions against the griefer.

Thank you all for your kind patience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goggle Heads Unite! we finally have an energy source to wire to all of our houses. But we have only a few machines to actually use all of that energy...

Also beware of falling armored men. Jet packs can be fatal...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm , seems like an awesome server :D but what amazed me was the No Donations Accepted part ^^

I might try to apply to be able to join and i might like your server alot if i get to join

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you very much everyone, please check out our website for more information on how to join our community ! All questions can be asked in our site's chatroom. Thanks !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this